Unseen and unheard of video surfaces of Siyad Barre looking like a Mafiaso (Current Dj leader in it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
I think it was just opposition talking points.

Even if he was sympathetic to union, the work he has done to build Somaliland will never be forgotten.

Btw what's with the Trump avatar. I thought you were abdijohnson for a sec :ftw9nwa:
I'm running for president of Somaliland 2050 (they will inevitably delay the election 50 times). Will you saboor me?

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
sxb its worrying but i still think its all a facade. None of this ppl have the courage to come out the closet but when they are on online forums they thrive in anonymity. Lost Cause all in all
No they are just liberal :) apostasy equated to death my dear don't be silly don't question your scriptures, wait don't even think about it, just close your dull stupid minds of all critical thinking. Winged horses

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Stories like how a relative of the dictator would stroll into the central bank of Somalia with a piece of paper and walk out with $50 ( which is equivalent to today $250k).

The last days were even worse because now it was clear to the ruling clique that the game was up and they stash as much money and gold as they could get their hands on.

Fortunately tho, many were killed on the road as they were escaping and their loot once again relooted by the rebels.

Many of these corrupt folk's children are now qoomu-luudhs and atheist like @GodKnowsBest abd @Steamdevolopment
You're the mareexan qashin so do not talk about my relatives. Siad Barre is rotting in hell and saying I'm related to him is the biggest insult

I'm running for president of Somaliland 2050 (they will inevitably delay the election 50 times). Will you saboor me?

I've already declared my intention
to run for somaliland Presidency
around the same time!

:trumpsmirk: I shall pivot my whole
Campaign around trumps build that
Wall!:fittytousand:

And slaughter the Ethiopians. :siilaanyosmile:

BANTU

+op MVLI
You know why there will be no peace between Somalis?

No reconciliation.

People revere and idolize and reminisce fondly about a man who killed close family members of mine and many many countless others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending