Unseen and unheard of video surfaces of Siyad Barre looking like a Mafiaso (Current Dj leader in it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
I did some digging and you're a gaal. Even @Amun is a gaal :susp:wallahi this place is starting to disgust me:susp:is your group "hacked members" all gaals?
sxb its worrying but i still think its all a facade. None of this ppl have the courage to come out the closet but when they are on online forums they thrive in anonymity. Lost Cause all in all

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
sxb its worrying but i still think its all a facade. None of this ppl have the courage to come out the closet but when they are on online forums they thrive in anonymity. Lost Cause all in all

Waa wada fulay! They are fooling around with this but are deathly scared to come out to their parents.

I assure you these kids grew up under xaaraan means.

I never knew IOG could speak english :ohhh:

Wallah the SNM must have been monsters :lolbron:how did they take out this man? :jcoleno:
In the video Barre said people must be free to choose their destiny and not use force.

Maybe he should have taken his own advice :trumpsmirk:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP

In the video Barre said people must be free to choose their destiny and not use force.

Munaafiq Munaafiq dhalay buu ahaa

Garaad Darawiish

u must admit tho he was a better leader than the scums we have today

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Siyad Barre was the root cause of the collapse of Somalia.

Do any of you even know why Ethiopia survived in 1991 and We didn't ?

Mangistu told mediators when the rebels reached the gates to the capital that he will go into exile and that the rebels should not destroy the country.

Siyad Barre instead refused every mediations and allowed the country and the institution to collapse and made people to turn to their qabiil for pure survival, thus leading us to kill each other.

Garaad Darawiish

Mangistu told mediators when the rebels reached the gates to the capital that he will go into exile and that the rebels should not destroy the country.

Siyad Barre instead refused every mediations and allowed the country and the institution to collapse and made people to turn to their qabiil for pure survival, thus leading us to kill each other.
farmaajo will save us sxb

u must admit tho he was a better leader than the scums we have today
Pre 1977 Barre was agruably the greatest Somali leader ever. Plus his cabinet had people from all areas of the country and were chosen by merit.

After 1977 there were purges of civil servants who were replaced by relatives of Siad Barre and the country turned into a corrupt family run government. It was even worse than how things are now.

These leaders nowadays are small fish when it came to government corruption compared to 1980s Somalia. The students never surpassed the master :siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:
It's honestly sad seeing Somalia being asked on whether France should keep it's military base in Djibouti or not and if they would try to annex the country.

Somalia went from that to having almost every country in the world bringing in their troops since 1991 :francis:

Garaad Darawiish

It's honestly sad seeing Somalia being asked on whether France should keep it's military base in Djibouti or not and if they would try to annex the country.

Somalia went from that to having almost every country in the world bringing in their troops since 1991 :francis:
as bad as Barre for some ppl, we still had a sense of pride and a place in the world. That we need to appreciate.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Arguably though Siyad Barre turned into the exact thing he claimed to be against.

Siad Barre was clearly vindicated by post-Siad Somalia.

How hard is it to replace a government everyone supposedly hated? He did it in 1969 :icon e smile:

The thing is mengistu also spoke English

that's not wholly true, mengistu never said any such things. Mengistu fled with his tail between his legs because the rebels were at Addis before the talk even got far. Ethiopia and Ethiopians have never not had a government which is why it can never collapse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending