Unseen and unheard of video surfaces of Siyad Barre looking like a Mafiaso (Current Dj leader in it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I didn't know he had a Hitler mustache...:dwill:

WHATTTT!

The man's whole persona was mirrored along Hitler.

His lieutenant ma had it too. It was part of the regime.

Call whatever you wanna call Barre but the man was eloquent in Somali and fluent in English. Actually much better than the leaders of the last 30 years. I think Siilanyo speaks same level as him in English but sucks in Somali. The crossed eyed owl looking leader in PL speaks alright Somali but lacks way behind Barre. Farmaajo had to have had a minor form of autism, the man lacks proper Somali and always reads from a preprepared letter.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
WHATTTT!

The man's whole persona was mirrored along Hitler.

His lieutenant ma had it too. It was part of the regime.

Call whatever you wanna call Barre but the man was eloquent in Somali and fluent in English. Actually much better than the leaders of the last 30 years. I think Siilanyo speaks same level as him in English but sucks in Somali. The crossed eyed owl looking leader in PL speaks alright Somali but lacks way behind Barre. Farmaajo had to have had a minor form of autism, the man lacks proper Somali and always reads from a preprepared letter.
He was fluent in Italian aswell

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
It's at a time like this that we need a strong leader like him without him being as crazy as Barre of course. I don't see Farmajo and the current system in Somalia helping the country. Just look at the questions he's being asked will you annex Djibouti? Nowadays Djibouti has the power to annex Somalia. Yaab

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It's at a time like this that we need a strong leader like him without him being as crazy as Barre of course. I don't see Farmajo and the current system in Somalia helping the country. Just look at the questions he's being asked will you annex Djibouti? Nowadays Djibouti has the power to annex Somalia. Yaab

That's powerful "would you annex@ and now they guarding us from eating one another. A tiny little toilet hole between Ethiopia and Somalia is ruling whole of central Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts