yaaaaaaaaa sure in your dreams - Happy Obama Meme | Make a Meme

It has already happened and it will probably happen again in large scale
GASyMNGXwAAdpjH.jpeg
GASyMM-XAAAqQ6P.jpeg
GASyMNDXMAAtiNU.jpeg

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I wont applaud culusow yet i want to see what happens to those weapons but i wont expect great things from this qabilist government and its system but we will see...

The same 4 pictures of cold war era guns. I swear this the most recycled photo in Somalia. Just slap the current date and masses will believe it.
Nice try but these are the same guys who have been getting killed captured and surrendering in the same region these images purport to show. Follow the news, not some cheap propaganda.
You are moving like the afghan govt supporters before taliban took over, they used to pretend everything is okay until one day US withdrew and pull the rug from under their feet .

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Co
You are moving like the afghan govt supporters before taliban took over, they used to pretend everything is okay until one day US withdrew and pull the rug from under their feet .
Comparing our situation to Afghanistan is hilarious. The Taliban had the unconditional support of the Pashtun, the largest ethnic group of the region. Furthermore there really isn't that many places to hide for the bandits, they don't have the geographic advantage of hiding in mountains or rainforest. Instead they'll fight with marginalized clans on flat ground. The one thing stopping the complete destruction of AS was a coherent plan, trained personal and enough equipment to aid in rooting them out.

SNA isn't a powerful force but AS are not the boogeyman. They are nothing more than bandits and hopefully we'll be drone striking their strongholds soon enough.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Co

Comparing our situation to Afghanistan is hilarious. The Taliban had the unconditional support of the Pashtun, the largest ethnic group of the region. Furthermore there really isn't that many places to hide for the bandits, they don't have the geographic advantage of hiding in mountains or rainforest. Instead they'll fight with marginalized clans on flat ground. The one thing stopping the complete destruction of AS was a coherent plan, trained personal and enough equipment to aid in rooting them out.

SNA isn't a powerful force but AS are not the boogeyman. They are nothing more than bandits and hopefully we'll be drone striking their strongholds soon enough.
Puntland and SL finish off Alkabaab, why not South Somalia do it too?

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Fundamentally the northern states are both more unified and organized to beat back any terrorist actions. No one can deny this. (Though in the case of SL it seems that they export their terrorist instead of doing us all the favor of shooting them.) Furthermore the south is the seat of power, not only does it hold the capital but also the most fertile lands that can feed countless. Its simply a far more juicer prize for terrorist. However we can't deny the south is a complete mess, point three men in one direction and they'll go their own way with no regard to what you said.

No islamist ever held power in there first place which provoked a US-led ethiopian invasion thereby creating the insurgency that is al shabaab.

I don't understand the paranoia around HSM, I doubt the old man will run for office after this election and he is seriously committed to fighting ugus. It's the people coming after him with delusions of grandeur, that you should be worried about. Now imagine a somali abiy taking power, a man like that would slaughter half the country to stay in power.

Trending