UNSC Lifts Arms Embargo!!

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Not bad for this cabinet, they did well to get the arms embargo lifted. Who have they been pulling behind the scenes. Anyway inshallah this will bolster the army's campaign against al shabaab. A free and oil rich Somalia by 2030 is the goal inshallah!

Last edited:

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
The UNSC can see what’s happening. Now land a 155mm howitzer round in Abu Zuheira Ibn Filfil’s lap (or whatever the f the kabab names are). I expect friendly countries to start donating equipment they no longer need, and when the world sees concrete progress against Al hebelow, heavier weapons such as IFVs be donated.

What would be very disheartening is if all of these weapons end up in the hands of warlords again and another 30 year embargo is imposed

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Incoming Somali navy about to be built! If they do mandatory air force service I'm in. Always wanted to fly a fighter jet.

It must be the first priority to protect our fishermen's rights.

1701463289712.png

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Incoming Somali navy about to be built! If they do mandatory air force service I'm in. Always wanted to fly a fighter jet.

It must be the first priority to protect our fishermen's rights.

View attachment 305705
Woah baby steps. The nascent Air Force will first consist of unarmed kites 🪁. Once you master that, then we’ll see

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Finally they have lifted it never thought I'll see this day. It's so over for alkebab we're gonna bomb the shit out of them 😂😂
Happy Crying GIF
It’ll take years for other countries to send meaningful equipment. It’ll then take more time to learn how to use that equipment, account for it and keep it out of bad guys hands.

We need to develop industries and start exporting oil for weapons similar to Saudi. Once oil drilling starts it’ll likely be around 2025/26 til we start bridging the gap and seeing a massive military build up. Until then we’re gonna be reliant on military aid

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
We need to develop industries and start exporting oil for weapons similar to Saudi. Once oil drilling starts it’ll likely be around 2025/26 til we start bridging the gap and seeing a massive military build up. Until then we’re gonna be reliant on military aid
But we don’t want a military build up though. Like for what? We only need people to go about their business without the threat of Allahu Akbar 💥

every general is gonna secretly stash weapons for his clan , he knows justice wont be done unless your a powerful clan in somalia

so first justice needs to be established , true courts and stopping qabill tit for tat killings

my opinion on hsm and hope for somalia will be utterly changed if he fixes this mess,

1. finish phase 2 , use artilerry till shabab run to jilib , then do a blockade siege on jilib , they dont have much supplies the civilians will surrender within a few days and leave ,, and that leaves the remaining soldiers

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
every general is gonna secretly stash weapons for his clan , he knows justice wont be done unless your a powerful clan in somalia

so first justice needs to be established , true courts and stopping qabill tit for tat killings
I don’t think this will be the case. Weapons will probably end up with the federal government and they’ll slowly retire them to local forces, like the US govt does.

I doubt a shipment of armoured vehicles ends up at general salax bidar’s house so he can hand it out. The system won’t be air tight but there are measures. Some of the weapons being sent to Ukraine ended up in Sudan, for example.

Trending