Unreasonable anti-Arabness is a gateway of apostasy.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You have balanced view and I like that, that's good and I hope most people in general had that kind of view towards eachother since it would've made the world a better place. My complaint lies with these guys who're investing so much energy in defending arabs who're already held in good esteem in somali society but at the same time either (most but not all) turn a blind eye to the real cunsurinimo somali minorities face or actively engage in it. I would like to add that I don't care if they troll other madows on social media, if they start some bullshit but just day in day out going Madow this Madow that, waa ceeb taasi.
You have a point. Unjustified collective hatred makes no sense. It means the people in question live rent-free in one's head. That extends to minorities as well. The funny thing is many abroad have not even met one. :ftw9nwa: Most back home have not either. The fear of the other and difference is universal and takes many forms.

I noticed that even though there are many SSA Muslim Africans and nations, Somalis tend to associate them with non-Muslims. While they make the mistake of assuming all Arabs are Muslim when they have a sizeable minority that is not (10-15 Million). Being Afro-Asiatic Muslims, Somalis are quite insular too. Bear in mind that some of the Non-ethnic minorities back home were not traditionally Muslim but were converted. In addition, because of cognitive biases, they associate them with non-believers who practice animism or missionary Christianity, i.e. Protestantism or Catholicism. There is also this fear that they engage in witchcraft and other stereotypes. That and Somalis are a very lookist society and can be unwelcoming of physical difference, especially compared to other groups. That does not justify discrimination or the sad of cunsurinimo but gives you an idea about their rationale.

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
@Internet Nomad Weird! preaching tawheed in one place yet wishing aids on someone in another place.
May Allah deal with you and humble you in this world (yes I’m cursing you for your nasty comments)
You think i was wishing AIDS on you. It was an joke. Obviously i don’t want aids in you.
Canadian Lol GIF

You think i was wishing AIDS on you. It was an joke. Obviously i don’t want aids in you.
Canadian Lol GIF

Idc, you claimed I have aids. Now be scared because I’m literally gonna stay up all night to wish to Allah that you are afflicted with what you claim that I have. and I’m being serious.

don’t think you can say what you like online for internet points. Insha Allah, Allah will deal with you 🙏

Internet Nomad

VIP
Idc, you claimed I have aids. Now be scared because I’m literally gonna stay up all night to wish to Allah that you are afflicted with what you claim that I have. and I’m being serious.

don’t think you can say what you like online for internet points. Insha Allah, Allah will deal with you 🙏
Now your wishing aids on me after i made a simple joke.

Canadian Lol GIF

Im going to counter dua now you shouldn’t of told me your plans.

let see who wins
Waves Brain GIF by kidmograph

Jokes aside.

Jabir ibn Abdullah reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Do not supplicate against yourselves, do not supplicate against your children, and do not supplicate against your wealth, lest it coincide with a time in which Allah is asked and he gives and your supplication is answered.

In another narration, the Prophet said, “Do not supplicate against your servants.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 3014

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Muslim

You won’t win, because I did not oppress you. But you oppressed me with your nasty words. The dua of an opressed person will always be accepted. What you said was disgusting and hurtful, y‘all think it’s okay to say nasty things behind a screen and then expect no repercussion.

Ibn Umar reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

اتَّقُوا دَعَوَاتِ الْمَظْلُومِ فَإِنَّهَا تَصْعَدُ إِلَى السَّمَاءِ كَأَنَّهَا شَرَارٌ
Beware of the supplication of the oppressed, for it ascends to Allah as if it were a flare.

Khuzaymah ibn Thabit reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

اتَّقُوا دَعْوَةَ الْمَظْلُومِ فَإِنَّهَا تُحْمَلُ عَلَى الْغَمَامِ يَقُولُ اللَّهُ جَلَّ جَلالُهُ وَعِزَّتِي وَجَلالِي لأَنْصُرَنَّكَ وَلَوْ بَعْدَ حِينٍ
Beware of the supplication of the oppressed, for it is carried above the clouds. Allah Almighty says: By My might and majesty, I will help you in due time.

Now in good faith I’ll retract my curse if and only if you apologize. And if you don’t, I promise you I will rain down every curse I know on you.

Now your wishing aids on me after i made a simple joke.

Canadian Lol GIF
This is how i know you do everything for internet points. You deleted your original post qouting the hadiths about invoking harm against a servant , just for cool points. I was actually going to give you a chance to not curse you in good faith, but it’s sealed now.

we’ll see you laughing soon enough

Internet Nomad

VIP
You won’t win, because I did not oppress you. But you oppressed me with your nasty words. The dua of an opressed person will always be accepted. What you said was disgusting and hurtful, y‘all think it’s okay to say nasty things behind a screen and then expect no repercussion.

Ibn Umar reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

Khuzaymah ibn Thabit reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

Now in good faith I’ll retract my curse if and only if you apologize. And if you don’t, I promise you I will rain down every curse I know on you.
Please forgive me.
Kneel Black Lives Matter GIF by Major League Soccer

Anti-Arabness is usually pushed by murtads (not just Somali, but those from other non-Arab Muslim communities). Those who are overt with their kufr will openly shun Arabs AND Islam, saying it is an Arab religion and criticise their people for adopting another people's religion and traditions. But not all murtads are open with their kufr, so you have those (munafiq) who still claim they're Muslim but try to covertly push their community away from Islam. So they incite Arab hatred by means of stereotyping them and portraying them in the worst light to get you to dislike them, then they criticise Arab influence in our culture such as clothing, language etc., so that you also see it as problematic and hate it too. From there they can start to criticise Islamic influence in our culture (like wearing the jilbaab) under the guise of shunning Arab influence (which they already established is bad). Their end goal is to finally get you to dislike all Islamic influence and Islam itself by associating it with Arabness (people whom you loathe by now) and the foresaking of your own unique culture and traditions of your forefathers.

Anti-Arabness is usually pushed by murtads (not just Somali, but those from other non-Arab Muslim communities). Those who are overt with their kufr will openly shun Arabs AND Islam, saying it is an Arab religion and criticise their people for adopting another people's religion and traditions. But not all murtads are open with their kufr, so you have those (munafiq) who still claim they're Muslim but try to covertly push their community away from Islam. So they incite Arab hatred by means of stereotyping them and portraying them in the worst light to get you to dislike them, then they criticise Arab influence in our culture such as clothing, language etc., so that you also see it as problematic and hate it too. From there they can start to criticise Islamic influence in our culture (like wearing the jilbaab) under the guise of shunning Arab influence (which they already established is bad). Their end goal is to finally get you to dislike all Islamic influence and Islam itself by associating it with Arabness (people whom you loathe by now) and the foresaking of your own unique culture and traditions of your forefathers.
Another Arab lover exposed

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I am not devoid of criticism of the Arab people. However we need to be fair with our critiques and not let them live within our minds rent free.

Whenever a good meaning somali critique arabs i recognise that Murtads feel emboldened by the message and take it as a rejection of the Quran and Hadith by proxy because they view Islam as an Arab creation made by Arab supremacist rather than Allah(SWT).

So don’t let these filth feel like your validating your world view and don’t let them psyop you into regecting the deen because of the actions of modern day arabs.

Allah has chosen prophet Muhammad(PBUH) as the final prophet from his infinite wisdom.

Allah has sent the message of tawhid to every nation meaning it has come in many different languages and from different skin colours.
Another Ayrab bootyclapper

Will Ferrell Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Trending