Unreasonable anti-Arabness is a gateway of apostasy.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Arabs make up less than 20% of Muslims. What's with the Arab obsession and being quick to run interference for them?
Because they use arab hatred as a gateway drug to hate arabs.

When you hate anything Arab your gonna start hating the religion in which idiots think comes from them.

Now im saying critique of Arab is critique of islam or Arabs are void of any critique.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Saying no to Arab influence = Being anti Islam. That is the real problem. Indonesia is the biggest Islamic population and no one cares. Not speaking and understanding of it doesn't make you a non Muslim. Not speaking and understanding Urdu doesn't make you a non Muslim.

Islam is for all peoples of earth regardless what language they speak. It is not especially being divine to being an Arab.
What do you consider arab influence?
Reading the quran in arabic?
Or the day to day things we say in arabic?
Or maybe even the way we wear our clothes?

I mean arabs live a stone throw away from us. It would make sense that our culture is influenced by arabs.

Our culture is influenced by westerners but thatโ€™s invisible to you. Im sure there are far more somalis that speak english than somalis that speak arabic.

Do you want to dispel all the Western influences too?

No more shirts, pants, glasses, gloves, sneakers, caps.

My whole point is a comment like saying no to Arab influences is incredibly vague and means different things to different people.

Internet Nomad

VIP
Saxib your intelligent use your brain do you not think murtads use Anti-Arab sentiments as a gateway to make people hate Islam because they think Islam came from the Arabs.

If you check my post history you will see a long line of criticism of arabs.

Jaale

Towradatan Barakaysan
What do you consider arab influence?
Reading the quran in arabic?
Or the day to day things we say in arabic?
Or maybe even the way we wear our clothes?

I mean arabs live a stone throw away from us. It would make sense that our culture is influenced by arabs.

Our culture is influenced by westerners but thatโ€™s invisible to you. Im sure there are far more somalis that speak english than somalis that speak arabic.

Do you want to dispel all the Western influences too?

No more shirts, pants, glasses, gloves, sneakers, caps.

My whole point is a comment like saying no to Arab influences is incredibly vague and means different things to different people.
The Quran has been translated in Somali for a long time. It makes no sense to read it to people like it's undeciphereble magic because it is in Arabic.

Pants, glasses, shirts or Suits are not religious language or clothing. You can wear them or not like a macawiis. No one cares.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
The Quran has been translated in Somali for a long time. It makes no sense to read it to people like it's undeciphereble magic because it is in Arabic.
When you read the Somali translation, you are not reading the Quran rather you are reading an interpretation and are missing out the full rewards gained from reading the Quran. People should be reading both together side by side whilst making an effort to learn Arabic

Pants, glasses, shirts or Suits are not religious language or clothing. You can wear them or not like a macawiis. No one cares.
Nor is a thobe and a bishtโ€ฆ

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Because they use arab hatred as a gateway drug to hate arabs.

When you hate anything Arab your gonna start hating the religion in which idiots think comes from them.

Now im saying critique of Arab is critique of islam or Arabs are void of any critique.

Some Somalis are going to have negative feelings towards Arabs as a group. It's normal and natural. Many are racist towards Somalis (especially those in the Levant), they are not immigration-friendly even towards those that fled the civil war while they bootyclap for white people, they have abused and tortured Somali youth in Libya, etc. Get over it. Those same Somalis will also have an Arab friend/acquaintance. There are also some Somalis who hate Oromos, a majority Muslim people. Does it mean they hate Islam too? Why don't you talk about that? The better question is why are there some Somalis who lick Arab ass and no one else's ass? You should check out online comments made by Arab Muslims that overwhelmingly said they have a greater affinity to Christian Arabs than Somali Muslims. They don't think about you or much about you. This obsession Somalis have is cringey and creepy. I read somewhere on Reddit that a Palestinian mother was upset that a Somali woman was in her daughter's car. The daughter admitted to her Somali friend that she doesn't like Black people. This is not a reaction other groups would have. Others would be neutral, kind, or curious. There's a reason why some don't like Arabs and it has nothing to do with religion. It may be about religion for some people, not for all.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I feel like @AbdiFreedom hated Arabs first then left Islam then played a slew of identity politics afterwards.kkkk!

I don't hate Arabs. I have a few Arab friends, mostly Lebanese. I even hired an Arab once. I just don't understand the ass licking. The primary people Somali face racism from in the west are from Arabs; it's not from whites or Asians or South Asians or other Blacks. Why can't they just be neutral towards them? Why is Islam tied to them when they don't even make 20% of the Muslim population and when many Arabs are Christian (they make up the majority of Arabs in North and South America for example)?

Internet Nomad

VIP
These man's are fruities
your calling me a homo because i said we shouldnt be constantly having arab rent free in our minds becasue murtads like you use it as a way to insult islam via proxy.

I don't hate Arabs. I have a few Arab friends, mostly Lebanese. I even hired an Arab once. I just don't understand the ass licking. The primary people Somali face racism from in the west are from Arabs; it's not from whites or Asians or South Asians or other Blacks. Why can't they just be neutral towards them? Why is Islam tied to them when they don't even make 20% of the Muslim population and when many Arabs are Christian (they make up the majority of Arabs in North and South America for example)?
At the end of the day Somalis should take care of themselves.

Hatred of any race which only starts because of believing your own is superior and leads to trying to "purify" you culture so much you deviate from the faith. This always leads to Kufr. Whether it's Arabs or Whites or Bantus.
hating Abyssinians and Kenyans is good though, since they are occupying our country and oppress our people.

your calling me a homo because i said we shouldnt be constantly having arab rent free in our minds becasue murtads like you use it as a way to insult islam via proxy.
Nah all I'm saying is think of all ajanabis as the same, mid ba dhabta saarta iyo in ay sareeyaan baad u haysata, waxaa o dhan wa isku mid ogow

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Criticism is often directed towards modern Arabized Persians and non-Arabs, yet it's essential to recognize that their current cultural and linguistic context is not their fault. Their ancestors were Arabized during the three caliphates, a process that involved the assimilation of language and culture. This historical transformation aligns with the prophecy of our Prophet, foreseeing their inheritance from lineage and an increase in their numbers.

You're absolutely right. A significant portion of non-Muslims or ex-Somali Muslims often direct their attacks towards Arabs as a way to criticize Islam. However, this tactic doesn't hold up well when applied to Somalis since we were never part of any caliphate or under Arab rule at any point in history. This distinction makes it challenging for them to use the argument of religion being imposed through force or genocide, as seen in the context of black Christians or the religions brought by colonizing powers.

I've conducted from my years long observation of lamagoodle murtads that the majority of them had apostated due to their baseless hatred towards noble Arabs.

Trending

Latest posts