Unreasonable anti-Arabness is a gateway of apostasy.

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
I am not devoid of criticism of the Arab people. However we need to be fair with our critiques and not let them live within our minds rent free.

Whenever a good meaning somali critique arabs i recognise that Murtads feel emboldened by the message and take it as a rejection of the Quran and Hadith by proxy because they view Islam as an Arab creation made by Arab supremacist rather than Allah(SWT).

So don’t let these filth feel like your validating your world view and don’t let them psyop you into regecting the deen because of the actions of modern day arabs.

Allah has chosen prophet Muhammad(PBUH) as the final prophet from his infinite wisdom.

16:36
وَلَقَدْ بَعَثْنَا فِى كُلِّ أُمَّةٍۢ رَّسُولًا أَنِ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ ٱللَّهَ وَٱجْتَنِبُوا۟ ٱلطَّـٰغُوتَ ۖ فَمِنْهُم مَّنْ هَدَى ٱللَّهُ وَمِنْهُم مَّنْ حَقَّتْ عَلَيْهِ ٱلضَّلَـٰلَةُ ۚ فَسِيرُوا۟ فِى ٱلْأَرْضِ فَٱنظُرُوا۟ كَيْفَ كَانَ عَـٰقِبَةُ ٱلْمُكَذِّبِينَ ٣٦

We surely sent a messenger to every community, saying, “Worship Allah and shun false gods.” But some of them were guided by Allah, while others were destined to stray. So travel throughout the land and see the fate of the deniers!

Allah has sent the message of tawhid to every nation meaning it has come in many different languages and from different skin colours.

I am not devoid of criticism of the Arab people. However we need to be fair with our critiques and not let them live within our minds rent free.

Whenever a good meaning somali critique arabs i recognise that Murtads feel emboldened by the message and take it as a rejection of the Quran and Hadith by proxy because they view Islam as an Arab creation made by Arab supremacist rather than Allah(SWT).

So don’t let these filth feel like your validating your world view and don’t let them psyop you into regecting the deen because of the actions of modern day arabs.

Allah has chosen prophet Muhammad(PBUH) as the final prophet from his infinite wisdom.

Allah has sent the message of tawhid to every nation meaning it has come in many different languages and from different skin colours.
Be quiet you typical Arab lover

Internet Nomad

VIP

Internet Nomad

VIP
At this point im notgoing to engage with anti-arabism not because i dont think arabs are not problematic but because i feel like this idea can be hijacked by murtads and do more harm then good.

The culture war has largely been settled. People back home either acknowledge their Arabised identity or self-identity as Arabs.

All that’s left is for Arabic to become more widespread insh’allah. Good education system & return to the Wadaad script will aid this.

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
The culture war has largely been settled. People back home either acknowledge their Arabised identity or self-identity as Arabs.

All that’s left is for Arabic to become more widespread insh’allah. Good education system & return to the Wadaad script will aid this.
IMG_2360.jpeg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Wouldn't it be just as bad to besmirch other Muslims, no matter their origin? Keep the same energy for all. FYI, not all Arabs are Muslim; you don't owe someone respect for the language they speak; it is earned through actions and indicative of their character.

Wouldn't it be slanderous to besmirch other Muslims be they Arab or not? Keep the same energy for all. FYI, not all Arabs are Muslim; you don't owe someone respect for the language they speak; it is earned through actions and indicative of their character.
They can't help themselves, have you ever seen these guys making countless threads complaining about the racism and discrimination madow muslims face. Instead they go full SAAAAAR cause someone said something about arabs.

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

VIP
474738 thread about dhegacas, this tiresome leave those sand brownies alone
I know this was my statement saying i wont engage with this anymore.

Also productive threads dont get any traction it’s only the low tier bait.

A nigga has to eat so he sets out his baits

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
Being against Arabism doesn’t mean you’re against Islam.

That mentality needs to die.

They are Muslims who believes: the more Arab you act the more religious you are the less Arab you act the less religious you are.

We can’t ignore Islam is intwine with Arab history but this doesn’t mean Islam is an Arab religion.

If you follow the family tree: Islam has deep rooted with Judaism.

But when we look at both of their traditions and geographical locations their practices and history do differs.

But not faith.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
They can't help themselves, how many of these guys have been making countless threads complaining about racism and discrimination madow muslims face. Instead they go full SAAAAAR cause someone said something about arabs.
It depends on the individual Somali and their experiences. Generalizing is very common if you've had some clashes. I have never experienced any discrimination from Arabs. I tend to have a neutral perspective driven by how they show up as people. You resonate with the generous and avoid xasiid and ill-mannered ones. I don't think Arabs are a monolith, and I have noticed Somalis tend to resonate with some ethnic communities from them and not others. For instance, some might not be fond of Egyptians (given stereotypes about tight-fistedness) but like Moroccans. Some may be cool with Syrians, not Libyans. Also, Arabs have internal divides and rivalries and might not like each other. They also have their fair share of identity politics.

It depends on the individual Somali and their experiences. Generalizing is very common if you've had some clashes. I have never experienced any discrimination from Arabs. I tend to have a neutral perspective driven by how they show up as people. You resonate with the generous and avoid xasiid and ill-mannered ones. I don't think Arabs are a monolith, and I have noticed Somalis tend to resonate with some ethnic communities from them and not others. For instance, some might not be fond of Egyptians (given stereotypes about tight-fistedness) but like Morrocans. Some may be cool with Syrians, not Libyans. Also, Arabs have internal divides and rivalries and might not like each other. They also have their fair share of identity politics.
You have balanced view and I like that, that's good and I hope most people in general had that kind of view towards eachother since it would've made the world a better place. My complaint lies with these guys who're investing so much energy in defending arabs who're already held in good esteem in somali society but at the same time either (most but not all) turn a blind eye to the real cunsurinimo somali minorities face or actively engage in it. I would like to add that I don't care if they troll other madows on social media, if they start some bullshit but just day in day out going Madow this Madow that, waa ceeb taasi.

Adoption of arab cultural values is the root of our toxic misogynist culture that produces so many unhinged incels

Arabs and their influence are pure poison

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I don't care for the Arab leaders of our time. The common Arab will be treated with respect if he treats me with respect. Other than that I suggest we don't confuse our deen with ethnicity or politics.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Hating on Somalis is a gateway into hating Islam.
The Somalis are routinely used to by Shisheeye to display their hatred of both the African and the Muslim. As a 99% Muslim people's we are particularly subjected to this.

As well as the fact the first mosque in Somalia/Zaylac was built during the prophet's lifetime. We are a distinctively Muslim ethnic group.

Unlike other nations who have been subject to arabism and had their language and societies altered into an extention of Arabia.The Somali peninsula never had such a thing. We never warred arabs, they were never more than poor merchants that visited our coastal cities since antiquity.

Unlike other places where arabs migrated and became the minority ruling class assimilating the rest of society. Arabs that migrated to Somalia were assimilated and even kept as an underclass merchants. The Deghace have nothing on the Somalis.

Hatred of any race which only starts because of believing your own is superior and leads to trying to "purify" you culture so much you deviate from the faith. This always leads to Kufr. Whether it's Arabs or Whites or Bantus.

Trending