Unity as a way out for Muse bihi!

I am hearing about a hypothesis that might save SL where there will be a comprehensive agreement with all Somaliland stakeholders in Djibouti to agree to a unity on a north-south powersharing basis and the Prime Minister will be Muse Bihi and after that there will be elections in SL in which the opposition may win. "Markaas maadama Muuse baxay Laascaanood issue waxaa laga dhigayaa inay asaga la baxdey xukuumada cusubna xalin doonto tabashadooda"
This is actually what the US was calling for implying new adminstration in SL to be the solution by calling for road map for elections.

This will never happen.

The mafia-like elite of the South is not pursuing it.
Nor will it pique the interest of the patriotic masses of the North.

The Status Quo suits us far better than what is being proposed by the mafia clique.

This war has strengthened the feelings of Reer Soomaaliland.
It will be absolute political suicide for Muuse Biixi to agree to anything with Hawiye/Reer Konfureed that does not involve recognition.

All he needs to do is keep up the pressure among the rebelling clans of Eastern Sool
and hold elections this year or early next year.

A north-South division in power ? If it didnโ€™t โ€™it Pass in 1961 I donโ€™t think it will happen in our lifetime. The best scenario for reer british baa na gumeesyte would be to come and compete instead of expecting sadaqo signature from HAG. If hag had such power they would make somaliland a country, galmudug an emirati and still rule somalia from xamar with out tho use two states.

The only one who benefits from a North-South powersharing are the landers. It would be unfair and unbalanced. After SSC becomes a state SL can either rejoin Somalia as a state or continue being unrecognized with its reputation tattered and its economy in ruins from a wasteful war. I promise you they will never see a single dollar from Darood businesses.

@The Midlands still believes we are in the 1960โ€™s where 90% of the population didnโ€™t have access to political information either through a cellphone or internet to hear about the shady clan deals being made behind the doors between old politicians of the past. If Somaliland aka IsaaqLand is to come to the negotiation table with Somalia it will only come as part of Somalia. The idea of separatism will not be entertained by anyone.

A0C17C69-AF65-4ECB-B755-0F1F0F82F914.jpeg

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Can someone explain why sland canโ€™t let go of the SSC regions? Surely they could just give it up and still claim to be independent with their other states? Why would they go in to a north /south union just because theyโ€™re getting whooped by SSC forces? Surely that goes against slands entire purpose for the last 30 years.
It is like the Israelis when claiming the levant " God gave it to us" but in the case for the triangle replace God with British.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
North - South powersharing will not happen because Isaaqs have lost the control for the former british somalilands border. Unless daroods in waqooyi partner with them, we can kiss the powersharing goodbye.

The present day status quo will continue until FGS wipes out AS and law & order is present throughout the FMS. Economic growth must also be present. When these conditions are met can the FGS bring Isaaqs back to the fold by offering good governance and investments. When the FGS is clearly the better alternative to JSL will Isaaqs raise the blue flag once again in Hargeisa.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I am hearing about a hypothesis that might save SL where there will be a comprehensive agreement with all Somaliland stakeholders in Djibouti to agree to a unity on a north-south powersharing basis and the Prime Minister will be Muse Bihi and after that there will be elections in SL in which the opposition may win. "Markaas maadama Muuse baxay Laascaanood issue waxaa laga dhigayaa inay asaga la baxdey xukuumada cusubna xalin doonto tabashadooda"
This is actually what the US was calling for implying new adminstration in SL to be the solution by calling for road map for elections.

HAG plans will not work on us, we will finish Musa Bihii in Sool war. :tocry:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
what about PM cigaal from 1967 to 1969 under Daarood president Sharmarke? It will be based on this tradition. Nothing against Isaaq becoming a PM except not representing SL . Current deputy pm is only on paper. if SL joins the SFG then they can get the pm as he reprents it.
Why not Samroon became PM. Jeegaan has no right to claim anything in Somalia today.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
North - South powersharing will not happen because Isaaqs have lost the control for the former british somalilands border. Unless daroods in waqooyi partner with them, we can kiss the powersharing goodbye.

The present day status quo will continue until FGS wipes out AS and law & order is present throughout the FMS. Economic growth must also be present. When these conditions are met can the FGS bring Isaaqs back to the fold by offering good governance and investments. When the FGS is clearly the better alternative to JSL will Isaaqs raise the blue flag once again in Hargeisa.
Somalia to return back normal, it will happen after HAG and south Somalia free their lands and became function like Puntland.

Then Peace shiir all Somalia include jeegaan. After that Somalia will became alive again.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
SL if it wanted could get dual capital, some sort of confederacy with two state solution, one of the PM or President locked up and all of its borders recognised by Somalia. They have a lot of leverage. Truth however is SL citizens do not want any deal with Somalia after 30 years of independence.

Hence the status quo.
The status quo is based upon weaponary and man power. Which has shifted if you missed it by any chance ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

The isaaq triangle will be their last stronghold.

Awdal shal federalise its territory, ssc will do the same.

Your tribal dream is just a dream walaal ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Kulaha split the nation in two, we aren't living in the 90's. Somaliweyn through economical means is the goal get with the program you short sided shisheyee

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
If Bixi gets VP, I'd become a full blown secessionist

Our mining prospects can bring us income 10x more than Somalia.

Sultanate of Maakhir

Last edited:
This will never happen.

The mafia-like elite of the South is not pursuing it.
Nor will it pique the interest of the patriotic masses of the North.

The Status Quo suits us far better than what is being proposed by the mafia clique.

This war has strengthened the feelings of Reer Soomaaliland.
It will be absolute political suicide for Muuse Biixi to agree to anything with Hawiye/Reer Konfureed that does not involve recognition.

All he needs to do is keep up the pressure among the rebelling clans of Eastern Sool
and hold elections this year or early next year.

Keep it going. We're happy to see more of these results 6 feet under the ground.

1685328092662.png

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
What would I be bitter about? I have never been happier about Somalia's future.

Your economy is tanking, because you depend on Daarood business and Daarood roads.
Your army reserves are depleted.
You are sacrificing your young boys to die for no reason.
You have nothing to offer other Somalis other than begging on your knees.
Even your Ururis Sacmaale friends refused to jump to your aid.

It will only get worse from here on out, Mac Sonkor.

eddie-murphy-drinking.gif
Damn your delusional, what business does darood have exactly, the richest people in somalia are mostly hawiye and isaaq. I can bet all my money that you couldn't even name me darood business that can top the ten best hawiye business, u guys just exist in somalia and eat our donations we give you

Trending