Unity as a way out for Muse bihi!

Only way for this to happen is for Dhulbahante + Warsangali will get their own state(s) independent like PL where they run their own affairs, they should be the first pirorty in the North not kowtowing to SNM who have no leverage here. If we are moving forward with this and a very small clan like Issaq gets to be PM of Somalia then Puntland gets "South" Mudug and HS gets everything left of Galmudug """state"". Then remove 4.5 and we are good to go.

As for Mr. Bixi, his idol is Siyaad, just like all other Issaq leaders who are children of Siyaad, the man who saved them from a life as illiterate geeljirs. Too bad he couldn't achieve even 1% of Siyaad did, all he did was copy Siyaad brute force tactics and worse aspects of Siyaad only for it backfire,
:trumpsmirk:

Reborn
Your tiny clan calls Ururis Sacmaale for a reason, and we both know why that is.
Also, why are you dodging the Iidooria draft? Are you not a man? Or are you on hormone replacement therapy?

image0-14.jpg

but they r claiming North wich includes Nothern Harti Daarood even the capital may go for them and place it in Ceerigaabo. I like it's good weather if we invest in it it will attract Arab tourists in the summer they go to addis Ababa.

The cabinet seat will be in the North.

Isaaq can claim what they want, which they do, usually after a heavy khat session.
Ururis Sacmaale can share their own seats with Isaaq if they want, but they're not touching ours.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Only way for this to happen is for Dhulbahante + Warsangali will get their own state(s) independent like PL where they run their own affairs, they should be the first pirorty in the North not kowtowing to SNM who have no leverage here. If we are moving forward with this and a very small clan like Issaq gets to be PM of Somalia then Puntland gets "South" Mudug and HS gets everything left of Galmudug """state"". Then remove 4.5 and we are good to go.

As for Mr. Bixi, his idol is Siyaad, just like all other Issaq leaders who are children of Siyaad, the man who saved them from a life as illiterate geeljirs. Too bad he couldn't achieve even 1% of Siyaad did, all he did was copy Siyaad brute force tactics and worse aspects of Siyaad only for it backfire,
SL if it wanted could get dual capital, some sort of confederacy with two state solution, one of the PM or President locked up and all of its borders recognised by Somalia. They have a lot of leverage. Truth however is SL citizens do not want any deal with Somalia after 30 years of independence.

Hence the status quo.

Somaliland lives in your head rent free :pachah1:
Enjoy the new Somalia and it's upcoming achievements.

Don't be bitter you'll age quicker

What would I be bitter about? I have never been happier about Somalia's future.

Your economy is tanking, because you depend on Daarood business and Daarood roads.
Your army reserves are depleted.
You are sacrificing your young boys to die for no reason.
You have nothing to offer other Somalis other than begging on your knees.
Even your Ururis Sacmaale friends refused to jump to your aid.

It will only get worse from here on out, Mac Sonkor.

eddie-murphy-drinking.gif

SL if it wanted could get dual capital, some sort of confederacy, one of the PM or President locked up and all of its borders recognised by Somalia. They have a lot of leverage. Truth however is SL citizens do not want any deal with Somalia after 30 years of independence
Their independence is fictitious, everything is still required to go through Xamar, everything. They can't ship anything or dock a ship without some Abgaal nigga in Xamar signing off on it. Their entire economy depends on Puntland and K5 too. Djibouti also dislikes SL despite aiding them right now, they only prop them up to destabilize Somalia but their independence or autonomy is the last thing they want. SL is a failed project and has not gone anywhere. 30 years and still using the same bridges and roads the Kacaan built for them.

As for they want, it doesn't matter. You HAGs have all the leverage here as you are heads of state at the moment. The citizens of SL aka Issaq majority clearly want to deal with Somalia, or else those Waqooi politicians and restaurants waiters wouldn't be coming to Garowe, Bossaso or Xamar.

I don't know about the other communities of the North but I am sure they would also like be free and rule and build their own lands just as everyone else, if every man ruled his land many of these issues would be solved overnight

Reborn

This topic has nothing to do with Puntland :russ:

Like all talks this is between FGS and Somaliland you have no say other than to bark online like always.

Did you just say Muhammad Egal AUN is a by product of Siad Barre? Do you even know history?

Goes to show your narrow and hateful ways of thinking :mjlol:

Their independence is fictitious, everything is still required to go through Xamar, everything. They can't ship anything or dock a ship without some Abgaal nigga in Xamar signing off on it. Their entire economy depends on Puntland and K5 too. Djibouti also dislikes SL despite aiding them right now, they only prop them up to destabilize Somalia but their independence or autonomy is the last thing they want. SL is a failed project and has not gone anywhere. 30 years and still using the same bridges and roads the Kacaan built for them.

As for they want, it doesn't matter. You HAGs have all the leverage here as you are heads of state at the moment. The citizens of SL aka Issaq majority clearly want to deal with Somalia, or else those Waqooi politicians and restaurants waiters wouldn't be coming to Garowe, Bossaso or Xamar.

I don't know about the other communities of the North but I am sure they would also like be free and rule and build their own lands just as everyone else, if every man ruled his land many of these issues would be solved overnight

Not only are they laangaab, they will soon also be bankrupt and laangaab.

giphy.gif

This topic has nothing to do with Puntland :russ:

Like all talks this is between FGS and Somaliland you have no say other than to bark online like always.

Did you just say Muhammad Egal AUN is a by product of Siad Barre? Do you even know history?

Goes to show your narrow and hateful ways of thinking :mjlol:
Nice reading comprehension. I wasn't talking about your failed daddy Egal. Egal was an adoon gaal raag opportunist. I piss on his grave, the traitor gave the NFD away and created fake laws from British India secular law book. The same man who wrote letters to Israel begging for help and recognition. I am talking about the people running the show now, they are children of Siyaad. It is an undeniable fact.

Reborn
What would I be bitter about? I have never been happier about Somalia's future.

Your economy is tanking, because you depend on Daarood business and Daarood roads.
Your army reserves are depleted.
You are sacrificing your young boys to die for no reason.
You have nothing to offer other Somalis other than begging on your knees.
Even your Ururis Sacmaale friends refused to jump to your aid.

It will only get worse from here on out, Mac Sonkor.

eddie-murphy-drinking.gif

You're so ignorant :banderas:

Look forward to the future and you barking on Somalispot like always

bidenkulaha

GalYare

SL has already proved they don’t need FGS signature when Farmaajo tried to block DP World from investing in Berbera. They’ll also start producing oil before Somalia even without β€˜legal consent of Somalia’.

You’re too blind to see how much leverage they have.

FGS and SL deal would be closer to 50-50 than the imaginary stuff you cooked up

Reborn
Nice reading comprehension. I wasn't talking about your failed daddy Egal. Egal was an adoon gaal raag opportunist. I piss on his grave, the traitor gave the NFD away and created fake laws from British India secular law book. The same man who wrote letters to Israel begging for help and recognition. I am talking about the people running the show now, they are children of Siyaad. It is an undeniable fact.

You talk like Al Shabab.

No wonder PL are the arms traffickers for terrorist organisations in Somalia.

SL has already proved they don’t need FGS signature when Farmaajo tried to block DP World. They’ll also start producing oil before Somalia even without β€˜legal consent of Somalia’.

You’re too blind to see how much leverage they have.
DP World project was initiated way before Farmaajo was in office???

Farmaajo couldn't block DP World projects because HSM already signed off in 2014-2016 and he was aligned with Qatar at time which the UAE was blockaiding. Anyways, Silyaano sold it off for 30 yrs and measly $120 million. You can see the deal was signed before the cheese was in Xamar

For comparison the Berbera port under the old Somali gov. was making 40-80 million a year from the US alone (40 million back then = $98,967,831 today if we adjust for inflation) **this was US military use alone**. It was probably making another $50 million alone a year from just imports and exports

:russ::russ:

Last edited:
Isaaq has always relied on Daarood for trade, besides Allah SWT, Daarood feeds Isaaq and that's an undeniable fact. Even if they wanted to bypass us and find new markets, they still rely on us to give them safe passage.

Daarood has been a benevolent and forgiving giant towards Isaaq, by allowing them to wave their gorgorad flag, peddle their wares and flood our land in search of jobs and spouses. But they pushed us too far, and Isaaqia is on its way to becoming crippled. A state that has to kiss the ring and grovel on its knees to merely survive.

You can insult, lie or deny all you want. Their fate is sealed.

I will quote my own post when they eventually have to grovel in front of Khaatumo State.

See, it doesn't matter what they do politically, they need money to survive and Daarood decides what happens to their economy.

leo-decaprio-shoulder-shrug.gif

You talk like Al Shabab.

No wonder PL are the arms traffickers for terrorist organisations in Somalia.
keep projecting little bro, we will keep destroying you narratives with objective facts. Your lies will not be tolerated anymore. We let you guys talk sh#t and spread your propaganda for years uninterrupted due to the feelings of "pity" and "somalinimo" but that will not happen anymore. You will be hit with a right hook every time you try to swing at us

Reborn
Unlike you and your baseless comments, I have evidence of your imminent bankruptcy.

You can write what you want on here, it will not save your terrorist state.

B A N K R U P T C Y

Yes bankruptcy is imminent and the state will collapse which lead to a massive civil war :lawd:

Next time when you discuss revenue share the actual numbers to validate your point.As what you've shared from the agriculture minister is debunked by the minster of finance and also director of Somaliland ports authority.

Yes bankruptcy is imminent and the state will collapse which lead to a massive civil war :lawd:

Next time when you discuss revenue share the actual numbers to validate your point.As what you've shared from the agriculture minister is debunked by the minster of finance and also director of Somaliland ports authority.

So, now your own ministers are liars that are being debunked by other ministers. Haaheeyo.
Are the ladies in the Burco market, also liars? Who is not a liar? YOU?

Okay.

Trending