United States recognizes the Golan Heights as apart of Israel

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Those surrender monkeys are in no position to dictate to anyone they haven’t been relevant since the boy Hitler came through and began site seeing in their capital in less than 48 hours:drakelaugh:

45CAE069-E91B-4F56-8FBE-4CEF5EC76E1D.jpeg

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
@Shaolin23 Excuse me to beg but Somalis are no better since we were colonised by Pizza-Eating Italians and many of us live under the Bantus of AMISOM.
France is still relevant, but Somalia is a destroyed country, which even according to the African Standards, is a shithole.

Shaolin23

@Shaolin23 Excuse me to beg but Somalis are no better since we were colonised by Pizza-Eating Italians and many of us live under the Bantus of AMISOM.
France is still relevant, but Somalia is a destroyed country, which even according to the African Standards, is a shithole.
1970s Somalia army could beat Frances army that’s a fact isn’t that embarrassing for a Euro country many factors played a part in our downfall but we should blame ourselves first

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
1970s Somalia army could beat Frances army that’s a fact isn’t that embarrassing for a Euro country many factors played a part in our downfall but we should blame ourselves first
Wow!! I never thought you were this naive. France was a nuclear armed nation 1970s. Be realistic bro.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
@Shaolin23 where did you learn History? From Somalia? Somalia could beat France in the 70's?
Somalia seems to beat everyone but in reality, we can't even beat our rival clans. Go get a grip. France was the 4th superpower in that time, now the 8th. Even if they were in 100th place, they would exterminate Somalia in just a day. Even Kenya can beat our country, be honest.

Shaolin23

Wow!! I never thought you were this naive. France was a nuclear armed nation 1970s. Be realistic bro.
Ok skip the nuclear part France couldn’t invade Somalia in 1974 we were the 3rd strongest military in Africa behind South Africa and Egypt and Egypt almost won against the strongest military in the world Israel in 1973 put things in perspective bro you rate the French fries too much

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Ok skip the nuclear part France couldn’t invade Somalia in 1974 we were the 3rd strongest military in Africa behind South Africa and Egypt and Egypt almost won against the strongest military in the world Israel in 1973 put things in perspective bro

Strongest Army in Africa is the weakest Army in Europe. Africans can't even try to beat European Armies.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Ok skip the nuclear part France couldn’t invade Somalia in 1974 we were the 3rd strongest military in Africa behind South Africa and Egypt and Egypt almost won against the strongest military in the world Israel in 1973 put things in perspective bro you rate the French fries too much
Israel the strongest country in the world in 1973?! You're getting worse and worse kkkkkkk

Shaolin23

Israel the strongest country in the world in 1973?! You're getting worse and worse kkkkkkk
You underestimate Israel and overestimate the French when it comes to technology training and weapons Israel was and still is even stronger than the US

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
It would have been more difficult for the French to invade us in 1970s considering the fact that our army was respectable back then but I believe that they'd eventually beat us.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
You underestimate Israel and overestimate the French when it comes to technology training and weapons Israel was and still is even stronger than the US
OMG!!!!!! You cannot be serious with this statement. Israel stronger than the US?!! :drakelaugh:

Trump is just helping Netanyahu win the upcoming election in Israel with this move. Netanyahu will get re-elected for sure now.

Shaolin23

OMG!!!!!! You cannot be serious with this statement. Israel stronger than the US?!! :drakelaugh:
I know it’s an unpopular opinion but Im telling you bro the yahuud have the most powerful military in the world don’t look at size if size mattered China could conquer the US its all about technology and weapons Israel has some shit the world has never seen before all thanks to their scientists and developers and funded by the American taxpayer

The thing AussieHustler fails to understand is that the jews are coming for the greater israeli project while somalis just like other muslims around the world are falling apart. Arabs can only blame themselves as they have strayed away from leading the islamic world and went back to jahiliya. The jews are coming for mecca and medina. The jews playing the game on a smarter level. Step by step Jews will conquer EGYPT and slave them Arabs for 400 YEARS. Them jews on a other level when it comes to intelligence.

:jcoleno:
Jews are coming for revenge. Egyptians better start singing deliver us! cus i don't look good for them.
:mjlol:
5vjj.gif

Shaolin23

@Karim before you label me crazy go research the Merkava tank vs the M1 Abrams tank go see how Israel modified and improved the best fighter jet in the world the F-35 and research their iron dome missle defense system that’s way better than the US patriot missle defense system :kanyeshrug:

Trending