Unhinged conspiracy theories coming true

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Good, this economy is unbearable, the only thing that prevents it to go back to it's full capacity is idiots who oppose the vaccine for the dumbest reasons

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@Periplus does 4chan have crazy conspiracy theory forest loving crazy people members? All this over a damn vaccine.

I don't take these anti-vaxxers seriously. Look at @AbdiGaalDoon and @TekNiKo

Both were anti-vax users on SSpot railing about blah blah until they felt the slightest inconvenience to their daily life and took the vaccine.

When push came to shove and they had to choose between the vaccine or continued lockdown, they chose the vaccine.

Absolutely no conviction in their political beliefs.

:mjlol:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
UK once again being the most laidback. Heck, masks became a thing of the past.:ohno:

The insistence on vaxxing everyone is worrying , even if herd immunity is established. I wonder what the true motive is.

I paid off an Indian pharmacist to say I’m fully vaccinated without actually getting a shot. He basically pulled the pfizer bottle and syringe out and then put them in the garbage. My g
Where he @ Toronto? My mom needs this because she actually reacted to the first shot but they’re telling her if she don’t get the second she’ll get fired

Trending