Unhinged conspiracy theories coming true

you still didn’t get it? I’m against it staunchly but was practically forced by my uni to get it. Also I need the gym as well. Just shows how little power the minority have lol.

Same bro. I’m already double vaxxed

it gets even worse, in Canada you have to be doubled vaxxed for 14 days to be considered fully vaxxed. I was double vaxxed for 12 days, show up to the gym and tell me why this b*tch says I can’t go in I gotta come back in 12 days 😭

The 14 days was an arbitrary time period chosen by these hoohaas and these idiots are sticking to it to the T!

Worst part is I’ve been going the gym regularly even on the same day I got vaxxed, I realized the dudes at the front don’t give a sh*t some of them don’t even check your ID or vaccine ticket. I was only ever stopped by women, makes sense lol.

I'm still not vaxxed yet!

you still didn’t get it? I’m against it staunchly but was practically forced by my uni to get it. Also I need the gym as well. Just shows how little power the minority have lol.

Same bro. I’m already double vaxxed

it gets even worse, in Canada you have to be doubled vaxxed for 14 days to be considered fully vaxxed. I was double vaxxed for 12 days, show up to the gym and tell me why this b*tch says I can’t go in I gotta come back in 12 days 😭

The 14 days was an arbitrary time period chosen by these hoohaas and these idiots are sticking to it to the T!

Worst part is I’ve been going the gym regularly even on the same day I got vaxxed, I realized the dudes at the front don’t give a sh*t some of them don’t even check your ID or vaccine ticket. I was only ever stopped by women, makes sense lol.

Women are complete assholes when it comes to enforcing rules. I remember I had a female substitute teacher in elementary school that would make the class write long apology letters for something that a few troublemakers would do! I still hate her to this day!

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
No one is losing sleep over this.

75513167-57BC-4107-8BFD-51CD718C107D.jpeg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Who tf said Australia is a utopia.

Cos I know that I didn’t.

:mjlol:
You were mocking Canadians and saying Australia doesnt even have enough vaccines and are mostly unvaxxed. You were downplaying authoratarian rule in Aussieland

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You were mocking Canadians and saying Australia doesnt even have enough vaccines and are mostly unvaxxed. You were downplaying authoratarian rule in Aussieland

Yeah, Canada introduced vaccine mandates before us.

Yet we’re the prototype.

:mjlol:

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
I'm still not vaxxed yet!
I'm fighting until death im young and healthy I'm not taking any shot , also I have planned my death spot yes yes that's a thing . It's deep in the forest here in Washington state I will take some food water and eventually die from the elements .

Say my shahada and that's it but at least I will be dead while the vaxx will live in a world with no rights and no rights to your own fucking body ajeeeb .

The libs always say and chant my body my choice but yet I have no choice for the flu covid shot shit is saddddddd .

He's an extremist but we are not far off. The rest of the west is a few months behind Australia in draconian measures. I am going to flip if my shaqo brings in a mandate. I won't show them my vaccination record.
I got my second dose don’t take I feel weird

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
Antibody dependent enhancement

A immune disease is what some doctors are afraid of in the near future for the vaccinated .

We will see either way I have family members who got blood clots from the shot and some have nothing happened to them we will see either way the governments are destroying all the world's economies for a fucking flu .

The old normal will never return they are even talking about CLIMATE CHANGE LOCK DOWNS , the new world order is here may God help us .

Antibody dependent enhancement

A immune disease is what some doctors are afraid of in the near future for the vaccinated .

We will see either way I have family members who got blood clots from the shot and some have nothing happened to them we will see either way the governments are destroying all the world's economies for a fucking flu .

The old normal will never return they are even talking about CLIMATE CHANGE LOCK DOWNS , the new world order is here may God help us .
E195C1F2-C383-4FA7-BD98-E7204B40237A.jpeg

Help me

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
Once covid hysteria is done they will introduce CLIMATE CHANGE LOCK DOWNS and the masses will have strict restrictions to do anything . The old world is gone the 2019 and prior years are gone we are being ruled by a satanic elite one world government .

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Once covid hysteria is done they will introduce CLIMATE CHANGE LOCK DOWNS and the masses will have strict restrictions to do anything . The old world is gone the 2019 and prior years are gone we are being ruled by a satanic elite one world government .
We know all this sxb, thats why you gotta build ur mansion in Somalia and leave this wretched world when it gets too bad

Latest posts