Unhinged conspiracy theories coming true

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
@Periplus claims Australia is some utopia what a nightmare police state
He's an extremist but we are not far off. The rest of the west is a few months behind Australia in draconian measures. I am going to flip if my shaqo brings in a mandate. I won't show them my vaccination record.

They better not. We are I believe close to 85% double dose. We are already using vaccine passports so I wouldn't be surprised.
These people don't care about the science! All you need is about 70% to 85% of the population to be vaccinated in order for the population to have herd immunity. These people are so hell bent on have every single person vaccinated to the point they are creating division and chaos!

Just look at the NBA for an example 95% of the players are vaccinated, yet they are constantly trying to force Kyrie and the other few that are not vaccinated to get vaccinated! Why just leave them alone!

The insanity!

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
This is to much this is abuse of power and the sad part is where can they run to they are on a island.

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
I gave in and got my first Pfizer dose last week, I have to fly soon :tocry: I hate it but Trudeau forced me
What will you do if you get blood clots or ade auto immune issues later on ? Will you go up to Trudeau and ask for a compensation ?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
What will you do if you get blood clots or ade auto immune issues later on ? Will you go up to Trudeau and ask for a compensation ?
I have people I dearly love so I have to travel if I die it was my time. I dont expect anything from Trudeau my only hope is Allah to save me from the poison, so far nothing not even a sniffle

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
I have people I dearly love so I have to travel if I die it was my time. I dont expect anything from Trudeau my only hope is Allah to save me from the poison, so far nothing not even a sniffle
2-3 years , my uncle got blood clots and cousin had a minor heart attack but it is not all doom and gloom drink black seed oil .

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I paid off an Indian pharmacist to say I’m fully vaccinated without actually getting a shot. He basically pulled the pfizer bottle and syringe out and then put them in the garbage. My g

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
They better not. We are I believe close to 85% double dose. We are already using vaccine passports so I wouldn't be surprised.
you still didn’t get it? I’m against it staunchly but was practically forced by my uni to get it. Also I need the gym as well. Just shows how little power the minority have lol.

I gave in and got my first Pfizer dose last week, I have to fly soon :tocry: I hate it but Trudeau forced me
Same bro. I’m already double vaxxed

These people don't care about the science! All you need is about 70% to 85% of the population to be vaccinated in order for the population to have herd immunity. These people are so hell bent on have every single person vaccinated to the point they are creating division and chaos!

Just look at the NBA for an example 95% of the players are vaccinated, yet they are constantly trying to force Kyrie and the other few that are not vaccinated to get vaccinated! Why just leave them alone!

The insanity!
it gets even worse, in Canada you have to be doubled vaxxed for 14 days to be considered fully vaxxed. I was double vaxxed for 12 days, show up to the gym and tell me why this b*tch says I can’t go in I gotta come back in 12 days 😭

The 14 days was an arbitrary time period chosen by these hoohaas and these idiots are sticking to it to the T!

Worst part is I’ve been going the gym regularly even on the same day I got vaxxed, I realized the dudes at the front don’t give a sh*t some of them don’t even check your ID or vaccine ticket. I was only ever stopped by women, makes sense lol.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
you still didn’t get it? I’m against it staunchly but was practically forced by my uni to get it. Also I need the gym as well. Just shows how little power the minority have lol.

Same bro. I’m already double vaxxed

it gets even worse, in Canada you have to be doubled vaxxed for 14 days to be considered fully vaxxed. I was double vaxxed for 12 days, show up to the gym and tell me why this b*tch says I can’t go in I gotta come back in 12 days 😭

The 14 days was an arbitrary time period chosen by these hoohaas and these idiots are sticking to it to the T!

Worst part is I’ve been going the gym regularly even on the same day I got vaxxed, I realized the dudes at the front don’t give a sh*t some of them don’t even check your ID or vaccine ticket. I was only ever stopped by women, makes sense lol.

I am double poisoned but I refuse to show proof of vaccination to anyone, even restaurants. I do take out

Trending

Latest posts