Votes: 6 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 25 80.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken Kaneki

Somalia needs the KGB
"Worst" is entirely subjective, especially since I've already told that they receive some of the best education in the world. Of course you would find the law of the Qu'ran and Hadiths repulsive, you're a murtad.

Western intervention because of greed for oil has made the Middle East unstable, everything else is a guise.
Westerners aren't telling Saudi Arabia to bomb Yemen are they?

Ken Kaneki

Somalia needs the KGB
Salfai are trying to re live time that has passed
Exactly why Islamic countries are nearly all failures. The West had an enlightenment ages ago. Religion prohibits growth. The same Saudi sheikhs this kid idolizes once tried to outlaw TVs in the 1960s because they showed moving pictures

Exactly why Islamic countries are nearly all failures. The West had an enlightenment ages ago. Religion prohibits growth. The same Saudi sheikhs this kid idolizes once tried to outlaw TVs in the 1960s because they showed moving pictures
They don't want no progress let's destroy the roads, let's get rid of cars and bring back horse let's go back 7th century Saudi Arabia since they wanna re live that moment they don't wanna move forward they wanna go backwards his the kind we are to fear because there far too gone that they will do anything. His the kind that blows himself up in restaurants while people are eating as Somalis we need to move forward

Ken Kaneki

Somalia needs the KGB
They don't want no progress let's destroy the roads, let's get rid of cars and bring back horse let's go back 7th century Saudi Arabia since they wanna re live that moment they don't wanna move forward they wanna go backwards his the kind we are to fear because there far too gone that they will do anything. His the kind that blows himself up in restaurants while people are eating as Somalis we need to move forward
They never look forward, this doesn't allow for progress.

How can you not agree as a Muslim? This shouldn't even be a question as a Muslim.

Having said that Saudia Arabia is probably the worst example for Sharia Law

They never look forward, this doesn't allow for progress.
I don't why they are trying impose there version of Islam as if we don't have our own version if god wanted salefi he won't have created time. Time is created so every generation can have there own unique space you never see the west trying to re live the Renaissance it was good time for the west but you don't see scientist trying to go back Renaissance period

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
The 3 said yes to shari'a should get off the internet,it the product of those who are decadent . In the 60s there were riots in Islamic country most Saudi Arabia because the shieks said it was the devil's product. They're literally thought it was witchcraft.

Did you know that the Internet was developped by a gay man? Shariah niggaz should use their own islamic internet, i mean first they have to have at least an IQ of 100.

Nope, look at the projects. Statism is the devil

@Kurolady08

Shalom mate, never mind his choices of governance, the discussion is Shariah Laws, what is your take? Will you dish out your little freedoms you have in America and consider these men to control how you live like what to dress and who you associate with and what you do as a female?

Because I'm underaged, that's why.

@Lolalola

If you don't become a burnt-out Salafi or become a...…., I can see that you've a future in attending a Saudi University and becoming a Salafi sheikh because they are your privileges for being a Muslim man. Have you noticed how Saudis and Salafis are infatuated with Muslim women? I have a female relative who was a very religious person and after she graduated from a nursing school here in Australia, she moved to Saudi Arabia and worked in a major hospital there. Her idea was to live in a Muslim environment and raise her children in a Muslim country, She loved and enjoyed the first 11 months of her job, the people and on her social media, it was full of praises of the place. Long story short, one night, she was gang-raped at the hospital by two young Saudi doctors and their friends and she was found semi-conscious in the hospital. She informed her supervising nurse what happened to her and she in turn informed the cops. Once the cops found out that these two young dudes were Saudi doctors and their friends were well established Saudis, she was given two options; Get good treatment at the hospital and be compensated and afterwards be deported, or be charged with Zina. She took the first choice and got out of the place, but she has never been the same again. If this has happened in Australia, further investigations would have been conducted and given that there is a dna and physical assault evidences, it would have been an open and shut case and these doctors and their mates would've been charged with the crime. You guys are full of admiration of Saudi Sharia Laws because it might work for you as a man, but for a Somali woman in the West who admires those kind of laws, I think she needs some re-evaluation of her sanity. Maybe the majority of those who voted No in this poll are women.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
I don't why they are trying impose there version of Islam as if we don't have our own version if god wanted salefi he won't have created time. Time is created so every generation can have there own unique space you never see the west trying to re live the Renaissance it was good time for the west but you don't see scientist trying to go back Renaissance period
False.

@Lolalola

If you don't become a burnt-out Salafi or become a...…., I can see that you've a future in attending a Saudi University and becoming a Salafi sheikh, however that is your privileges for being a Muslim man. I had a female relative who was an ultra religious person and after she finished a nursing school here in Australia, she moved to Saudi Arabia and worked in a major hospital there. Her idea was to live in a Muslim environment and raise her children in a Muslim country, She loved and enjoyed the first 11 months of her job and the people and on her social media was full of praises of the place. Long story short, one night, she was gang-raped at the hospital by two young Saudi doctors and their friends and was found semi-conscious in the hospital, she informed her supervising nurse what happened which in turn the supervisor informed the cops. Once they found out these two young dudes were Saudi doctors and other well established Saudis, she was given two choices; Get good treatment at the hospital and be compensated and deported or be charged with Zina. She took the first choice and got out of the place and she has never been the same again. If this has happened in Australia, further investigation would have been done and these doctors and their mates would've been charged. You guys are full of admiration of Saudi Sharia Laws because it might work for you as a man, but for a Somali woman in the West who admires those kind of laws needs some re-evaluation of her sanity. Maybe the majority of who voted No in this poll are women.
There was once a Somali girl that got gang raped in Saudi Arabia and they dump her dead body on the side of the road anyway the authority decided to ignore the case because they thought she wasn't human and didn't matter because she was black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts