Votes: 6 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 25 80.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdullnur

Logic over everything

Haha , oh please ship them back , how ungrateful can u get . At least in this system you can choose another system. For f*ck sake I don't if they mean it is it's the camera. Ignorance of the highest order.

Somesone let's u in to their home . Gives you your own room , you can do anything in your room so long as its legal under his roof. And you as you want to change the roof like it yours to change , the audacity of these people .

The ones who made the don't even fellow it. They won't even take u in , let alone give you the right to choose.

Ken Kaneki

Somalia needs the KGB
Funny how they claim Sharia Law is better but I bet if they were offered a choice between living in the USA or Europe and Saudi Arabia I know what they'd pick

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Sharia Law quite literally translates into Islamic law - law deriving from that of the Qu'ran and Hadiths. You can say you disagree with how Sharia is translated and operated by some parts of the world, but to outright disdain it is essentially you saying that you know better than Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) and the rules He sent us and you believe you can come up with better rules.

Ken Kaneki

Somalia needs the KGB
Sharia Law quite literally translates into Islamic law - law deriving from that of the Qu'ran and Hadiths. You can say you disagree with how Sharia is translated and operated by some parts of the world, but to outright disdain it is essentially you saying that you know better than Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) and the rules He sent us and you believe you can come up with better rules.
What country do you live in?

Ken Kaneki

Somalia needs the KGB
'blissful Islamic nation'. Saudi Arabia is no way near being blissful especially if you're a female. Have you been to KSA? @Lolalola

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts