Shari'a law

• Yes

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 25 80.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
America. But I don't get to choose where I'm born. If I did, I would've chosen a blissful Islamic nation like Saudi Arabia.
The youth employment rate is extremely high for a country of that financial position, not diversified economy (relies heavily on oil), spends a huge chunk of the national budget on military spending.

Saudi Arabia needs private investors to spend in non-oil sectors for better diversification, but wealthy people are wary of investing and rather chose to sit on the money or try to move it out of the kingdom. They fear if they do invest, the government will then monitor their financial transactions and will take steps to prevent these people from moving assets out of the country.

Not to mention that Saudi Arabia's interventionist policies have aggravated the state of the Middle East.

They have many domestic issues also, but they are currently working on that. Only time will tell, but I doubt most of their projects will be fruitful.

And checkmate
RZA1-616x440.png

Sharia Law quite literally translates into Islamic law - law deriving from that of the Qu'ran and Hadiths. You can say you disagree with how Sharia is translated and operated by some parts of the world, but to outright disdain it is essentially you saying that you know better than Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) and the rules He sent us and you believe you can come up with better rules.

@Lolalola

If you don’t have disdain for Shariah Laws, you would’ve made Hijra to a Muslim country with Shariah Laws instead of living in the United States. What made the western countries a magnet for refugees everywhere is their superior laws than Shariah Laws. Muslims like you and those in the video pay lip service to Shariah Laws because they prefer to live in non Shariah countries.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
How many do you think they interviewed to get these folk to give the answers they wanted? Its all propaganda. Of course it is by a jewish man... they are really pressed about Ilhan

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
@Lolalola

If you don’t have disdain for Shariah Laws, you would’ve made Hijra to a Muslim country with Shariah Laws instead of living in the United States. What made the western countries a magnet for refugees everywhere is their superior laws than Shariah Laws. Muslims like you and those in the video pay lip service to Shariah Laws because they prefer to live in non Shariah countries.

Because I'm underaged, that's why.

I know for a fact your not from the u.s I'm assuming your young most people your age are busy fitting in with others there age only European countries with extreme shekih can produce people like you...young people here are pressured to fit in they don't have time the kinda of things you talk about they know they won't be accepted

Ken Kaneki

Somalia needs the KGB
Saudi Arabia is one of the worst countries in the world if you're a female. Sharia Law is a myth and cannot be implemented in our mordern world. Wahhabism is espoused by the Saudis which has caused nothing but suffering in the world and especially the Middle East. It's time we move on from religion. Revolution needed asap.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I know for a fact your not from the u.s I'm assuming your young most people your age are busy fitting in with others there age only European countries with extreme shekih can produce people like you...young people here are pressured to fit in they don't have time the kinda of things you talk about they know they won't be accepted

Young people are pressured to "fit in" all over the world, akhi; I think you deeply overestimate how special the States are. It may be the last world superpower and the last genuine empire, but literally in all other regards we're mediocre.

I wish I was European, though. Less crippling student debt over or so I heard.

Ken Kaneki

Somalia needs the KGB
Great, engineers used math and more specifically probably some Algebra when creating this technology. Muslims came up with Algebra, specifically Persians/Arabs. If you hate those "bedouins" so much, why do you use the products of their math?
says alot if the Golden age of Islam was 700 years ago.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Saudi Arabia is one of the worst countries in the world if you're a female. Sharia Law is a myth and cannot be implemented in our mordern world. Wahhabism is espoused by the Saudis which has caused nothing but suffering in the world and especially the Middle East. It's time we move on from religion. Revolution needed asap.

"Worst" is entirely subjective, especially since I've already told that they receive some of the best education in the world. Of course you would find the law of the Qu'ran and Hadiths repulsive, you're a murtad.

Western intervention because of greed for oil has made the Middle East unstable, everything else is a guise.

Young people are pressured to "fit in" all over the world, akhi; I think you deeply overestimate how special the States are. It may be the last world superpower and the last genuine empire, but literally in all other regards we're mediocre.

I wish I was European, though. Less crippling student debt over or so I heard.
People are pressured to fit in all over the world, America is different. It culture of influence and domination that how I know you never been here you can't escape Americas influence living here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts