Votes: 6 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 25 80.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
Sharia Law quite literally translates into Islamic law - law deriving from that of the Qu'ran and Hadiths. You can say you disagree with how Sharia is translated and operated by some parts of the world, but to outright disdain it is essentially you saying that you know better than Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) and the rules He sent us and you believe you can come up with better rules.

What if I say yes, in U.S they would just say I'm crazy, but under shria I just committed sherk. Thus opening the door for mob vigilantism.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
'blissful Islamic nation'. Saudi Arabia is no way near being blissful especially if you're a female. Have you been to KSA?

I have previously for hajj; it's a beautiful nation with beautiful values. I have family there and they love it.

It's modern.

Riyadh-skyline2011.jpg

It's traditional.

Mecca.jpg

Best education in the Middle East.

Saudi-classroom.png

Women have some of the highest rates of obtaining STEM degrees in the world.

saudi_femaleeducation.jpg

Most importantly, it's home to the most important holy sites of Islam.

shutterstock_135190178.jpg

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
What if I say yes, in U.S they would just say I'm crazy, but under shria I just committed sherk. Thus opening the door for mob vigilantism.

Please don't tell me you legitimately believe yourself to be better than the Most Divine.

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
I have previously for hajj; it's a beautiful nation with beautiful values. I have family there and they love it.

It's modern.

Riyadh-skyline2011.jpg

It's traditional.

Mecca.jpg

Best education in the Middle East.

Saudi-classroom.png

Women have some of the highest rates of obtaining STEM degrees in the world.

saudi_femaleeducation.jpg

Most importantly, it's home to the most important holy sites of Islam.

shutterstock_135190178.jpg

This is nothing they produce on their own it's by the grace if the west to crown these savages (saudi monarch) . Saudiarmco the biggest oil company in the world and the biggest company in Saudi Arabia have own by the west

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
This is nothing they produce on their own it's by the grace if the west to crown these savages (saudi monarch) . Saudiarmco the biggest oil company in the world and the biggest company in Saudi Arabia have own by the west

Do you mean trade? Of course every country has to trade in order to prosper, it's just how economics work.

upload_2019-5-21_21-49-50.png

Saudi Arabia is consistently ranked as one of the most powerful and wealthy nations in the world, mashallah. Sure, the royal family isn't perfect, but neither is America.

It's the other way around when we're talking about dependence, really; the West is deeply dependent on Saudi oil. Need I remind you of the 1973 oil crisis?

It funny people who want Sharia law are living in the west I don't understand if it better, why they just go to Sharia law land I hate Somalis hypocrite. your parents knew what place to go we don't approval the oppression of woman, the killing of innocent we can still have our law islamically without Sharia theys people don't even let a woman out the house without a guy who wants that

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
Do you mean trade? Of course every country has to trade in order to prosper, it's just how economics work.

View attachment 72727

Saudi Arabia is consistently ranked as one of the most powerful and wealthy nations in the world, mashallah. Sure, the royal family isn't perfect, but neither is America.

It's the other way around when we're talking about dependence, really; the West is deeply dependent on Saudi oil. Need I remind you of the 1973 oil crisis?

Before they modernized they were backwood Bedouins fight over watering Wells, after the American and English came for the oil and just need one man to deal with. They weren't PRODUCING Jack s*it

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Before they modernized they were backwood Bedouins fight over watering Wells, after the American and English came for the oil and just need one man to deal with. They weren't PRODUCING Jack s*it

And? :damn:Water is wet and you need a demand in order to profit from your supply. What other earth-shattering discovery have you come up with, akhi?

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
And checkmate
These people that are always talking about how sharia law is great won't last 1 day in Saudi Arabia, if you want sharia law go to a muslim country think about it somalia doesn't have sharia law to the fullest and we are a 99.8% muslim country

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
@Lolalola If you really are a Pan-islamist go to saudi arabia don't cry behind your screen in comfy bed in the kuffr western country that took in your 68 iq ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending