Votes: 6 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 25 80.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
@Lolalola If you really are a Pan-islamist go to saudi arabia don't cry behind your screen in comfy bed in the kuffr western country that took in your 68 iq ass

Inshallah, pray for me that I'll one day live in an Islamic country that fears the Almighty and incorporates His rulings.

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
Saudi Arabia is looking to diversify their economy, I believe.

That's not a very confident answer. We all on what that country is about , now they a young leader ,let see how he will due before he's called Satan in the flesh

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Inshallah, pray for me that I'll one day live in an Islamic country that fears the Almighty and incorporates His rulings.
Your 16 no wonder you believe Saudi is an Islamic utopia you were born in 2003:drakelaugh:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
No wonder you want shariah law, you want 4 wives to have them in lashes. I guess you are an incel using islam as a way to overpower women.

:ayaanswag::ayaanswag::ayaanswag::ayaanswag:

What a bizarre conclusion you've come to - why would I be an incel; I don't dislike women. Nor is my primary wish in life to marry four wives.

Also, aren't you the guy who makes threads consistently degrading and bashing women. :farmajoyaab: Are you actually going to accuse me of being an incel? Really? You? The @Cognitivedissonance is strong here.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
That's not a very confident answer. We all on what that country is about , now they a young leader ,let see how he will due before he's called Satan in the flesh

upload_2019-5-21_22-21-32.png

Don’t worry about the people who’s country you live in what they think because they are people like you at the end of the day but Allah above all deserves that you should value the sanctity of His words

Last edited:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
:ayaanswag::ayaanswag::ayaanswag::ayaanswag:

What a bizarre conclusion you've come to - why would I be an incel; I don't dislike women. Nor is my primary wish in life to marry four wives.

Also, aren't you the guy who makes threads consistently degrading and bashing women. :farmajoyaab: Are you actually going to accuse me of being an incel? Really? You? The @Cognitivedissonance is strong here.
I actually don't bash women i make fun of them because that's popular topic on here

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
It is not for a believing man or a believing woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decided a matter, that they should have any choice about their affair. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger has certainly strayed into clear error.”

the laws and boundaries of Allah are clear and should be honored and not mocked. Don’t worry about the people who’s country you live in what they think because they are people like you at the end of the day but Allah above all deserves that you should value the sanctity of His words

Oh yes all wise I will listen to a 7th century Bedouins how never spoke to God personally but got his info from jibreal .
And that was the most unclear of verses

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
The 3 said yes to shari'a should get off the internet,it the product of those who are decadent . In the 60s there were riots in Islamic country most Saudi Arabia because the shieks said it was the devil's product. They're literally thought it was witchcraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.