UnF%^^ng-believeable! Ex-Father-of-corruption (President Hassan) awarded $40k a month retirement pac

Status
Not open for further replies.
airhead, you seem to think Somalia has dollar printing machines. It doesn't. Shilling printing machines (like the one in Abdiweli Gaas's office), yes, but not dollar printing machines. Your idea requires a lot of $$$ which Somalia doesn't have, and won't have. It's stupid and unfeasible.

The few countries reduced curroption in the last 20 years have done it by including higher compensation. Compensation represents one piece of the puzzle.

This thread isn't going to derail into audit and risk management.

The few countries reduced curroption in the last 20 years have done it by including higher compensation. Compensation represents one piece of the puzzle.

This thread isn't going to derail into audit and risk management.

I don't mind the money the thing i HATE we dont have any revenue streams can we at least set up a national tax system and get rid of alshabab and then pay him half a million ? how about we have a package of 100k for the year until we have our national oil company up and running and can start to pay anti-corruption compensation packages ?

I don't mind the money the thing i HATE we dont have any revenue streams can we at least set up a national tax system and get rid of alshabab and then pay him half a million ? how about we have a package of 100k for the year until we have our national oil company up and running and can start to pay anti-corruption compensation packages ?

Slow and steady wins the race.

I'm convinced Farmajos job is the most difficult job on the planet. There's no leader or company CEO that can handle the pressure of office in Somalia. Our challenges are monumental.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
They should start paying government officials competitive global salaries.

Of course they'll have to cut down the amount of idle slackers employed.

Plenty of competent & patriotic Somali professionals in the diaspora that are getting paid $200k+ in consultancy jobs... pay them half that and they'll jump ship.

Offer them the current rate staff under ministers are getting in Somalia then you won't attract them regardless of how patriotic they are.

Now we're only getting inept officials that ignore the crappy salaries and instead focus on selling out Somalia for a better payout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts