UnF%^^ng-believeable! Ex-Father-of-corruption (President Hassan) awarded $40k a month retirement pac

Status
Not open for further replies.
War ma waalan tahay:faysalwtf:Think about all the people that need urgent help due to drought, and your talking about compensation politician. My G isn't the money he (allegedly) stole more than enough. :mahubowtf:
Ps Somalia is not like the west, where politicians work for interest of there people. The only interest these shaytans are working for, are the ones in their bank account:farmajoyaab:

I think every Mp should get 250-400k a year.

These same individuals couldn't make 100,000k honestly outside of Somalia. This is how Rwanda curbed corruption in the longterm--it's a Lee Kwan Yee strategy adopted by Paul K in Rwanda.

HSM should have gotten 100k a week actually.

Without stopping corruption famine and conflict will always be intertwined. Look long term decisions should always be painful in the short term.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

These same individuals couldn't make 100,000k honestly outside of Somalia. This is how Rwanda curbed corruption in the longterm--it's a Lee Kwan Yee strategy adopted by Paul K in Rwanda.

Without stopping corruption famine and conflict will always be intertwined. Look long term decisions should always be painful in the short term.

Would you attach a lethal conditions to it? Whereas if that person thats given $200k is still stealing can be immediately tortured where were cut off his balls, fingers, tongue, ears and the one sweet to his temple?

Would you attach a lethal conditions to it? Whereas if that person thats given $200k is still stealing can be immediately tortured where were cut off his balls, fingers, tongue, ears and the one sweet to his temple?

That's what Lee Kwan Yew did with Singapore.

If you get caught doing corruption in Singapore while in public office during LKYs years; they would kill you.

The purpose of this is eventually motivate competent talent in the longterm. In the short term you get Nacaas officials but they won't be as corrupt.

This isn't Canada, this is Somalia were talking about. A place where looting and corruption has been going on for decades.
Whats the reason giving him money if he's already out of the political arena. It's not like the moryaan need protection or money.
Wallahi if i was Farmaajo i would have frozen all of his offshore bank accounts, and i wouldn't let him leave the country for at least 10 years.
Larry from now on you will be known as the "moryaan sympathiser".:gaasdrink:

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That's what Lee Kwan Yew did with Singapore.

If you get caught doing corruption in Singapore while in public office during LKYs years; they would kill you.

The purpose of this is eventually motivate competent talent in the longterm. In the short term you get Nacaas officials but they won't be as corrupt.

Dont you think you are maniac for using the Singaporean leader who who is behind the rise and prosperity of singapore. Have you not taken into consideration the fact that Singapore is city-state? Im afraid you think we can adopt his strategy in a country thats 200k the size of Singapore. Marar qaarkood ninyahoow waxaan kaaga shakisanaa, in aad tahay nin maalin cabey a laced ganja on the stairs of the four building in Dixon, ayaad si caadaneysaa maaalinba maalintii ka sii dambeysa.

Where did you find this information? This can't be true, I don't Somalia can afford it. Even ex-US presidents don't get nearly half as much.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Where did you find this information? This can't be true, I don't Somalia can afford it. Even ex-US presidents don't get nearly half as much.

I do not disclose info to those who are tardy to this forum all the time. You are absent 90% of the year and then you order me around. :hillarybiz:

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY

average yearly income in somalia is $365 these people should not be getting more than £70,000 since living in somalia is cheap only luxury items make it expensive we are no Singapore somalis are greedy they will probally take the 100k and still look for more ways to make money even take 60k deals with uae or other foreign countries

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
£60k is enough along with mp housing in a apartment complex near the parliment so once the mps change the new mps move in. Plus setting up a goverment bank for mps too

@EedoMenace @leeroy jenkins

Sure let's keep the Old IRS.

"Isbaaro Revenue Services" :ulyin:
U have a great concept, pay these MP's good money which should keep them from being bought cheaply, I would add to that by making MP's possess only the Somalia citizenship, their can't be any diasporas because

1. Diasporas can easily sell out the country and bounce without any regard for the country

2. 70,000$ would be like millions to someone who lives and stays in Somalia while a diaspora would look at it as pennies

3. A diaspora can easily escape and not be held accountable where as a local would be easily brought to justice.

Somalia can no longer be a quick get rich scheme for diaspora politicians.

Diasporas should be encouraged to do business and development but not in politics.

U have a great concept, pay these MP's good money which should keep them from being bought cheaply, I would add to that by making MP's possess only the Somalia citizenship, their can't be any diasporas because

1. Diasporas can easily sell out the country and bounce without any regard for the country

2. 70,000$ would be like millions to someone who lives and stays in Somalia while a diaspora would look at it as pennies

3. A diaspora can easily escape and not be held accountable where as a local would be easily brought to justice.

Somalia can no longer be a quick get rich scheme for diaspora politicians.

Diasporas should be encouraged to do business and development but not in politics.

Try closer to 700k a year.

Trust and love for the country is more important than being talented in the short term.

@LarryThePuntite , Yew only increased administrative salaries after Singapore became wealthy. When Singapore was a poor country, civil servants did not receive generous pay.

Your idea to pay MPs big salaries is simply a pipe dream. Where will the money come from?

Somalia is like a failed, decaying business that regularly misses payroll and doesn't have a consistent cashflow. Would such a business pay its managers exuberant salaries to make sure they didn't steal from the cash register. NO!

And you're supposed to be some sort of business-minded man, SMH.

@LarryThePuntite , Yew only increased administrative salaries after Singapore became wealthy. When Singapore was a poor country, civil servants did not receive generous pay.

Your idea to pay MPs big salaries is simply a pipe dream. Where will the money come from?

Somalia is like a failed, decaying business that regularly misses payroll and doesn't have a consistent cashflow. Would such a business pay its managers exuberant salaries to make sure they didn't steal from the cash register. NO!

And you're supposed to be some sort of business-minded man, SMH.

Stability and peace is priceless.

Stability and peace is priceless.

airhead, you seem to think Somalia has dollar printing machines. It doesn't. Shilling printing machines (like the one in Abdiweli Gaas's office), yes, but not dollar printing machines. Your idea requires a lot of $$$ which Somalia doesn't have, and won't have. It's stupid and unfeasible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending