UnF%^^ng-believeable! Ex-Father-of-corruption (President Hassan) awarded $40k a month retirement pac

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy probably doesn't know anything about numbers, he mistakenly added a "0" you can tell this by the way he typed the whole figure out. There is no way any president retirement fund is half a million a year, even the top ones don't get paid anything close to that.

How hard is it to actually provide proof? I hate HSM guts but these #FakeNews reporters need to be put on blast, they can easily cause another civil war with just fakenews tweets

Gambar

VIP
Whether or not this is true he left the presidency with a hefty sum of money. This is the same guy who made fun of the suffering of tahriibs.

Raising compensation helps to decrease corruption.

This is one of the many ways of reducing corruption in Parliament. As much as I dislike our current politicians; higher compensation will attract more competent people in the long term.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

This is one of the many ways of reducing corruption in Parliament. As much as I dislike our current politicians; higher compensation will attract more competent people in the long term.

Walahi ban ku dhaartii it wont make a difference in their corruption. You are incredibly obsolete in logic

War ma waalan tahay:faysalwtf:Think about all the people that need urgent help due to drought, and your talking about compensation politician. My G isn't the money he (allegedly) stole more than enough. :mahubowtf:
Ps Somalia is not like the west, where politicians work for interest of there people. The only interest these shaytans are working for, are the ones in their bank account:farmajoyaab:

Per Week! it's so excessive :faysalwtf: that useless imp will make $2080000 yearly :faysalwtf: while 70% of the population starves :faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.