Unattractive struggling men. Why do you go for unattractive women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
a narcissist looks like those girls posted in the opening of the thread and majority of the people on instagram and snap chat.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What mannerisms do they share? Isn't everyone egocentric to an extent and doesn't social media bring out narcissistic traits, that weren't as pronounced prior to its introduction.

I'm not big on social media. That's just a personal preference but if I make a change don't change your tune.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
@Lostbox women usually have higher standards than men. If your friends are unattractive and not doing too well in life then they probably can't get ANY women regardless. Somali girls in particular have ridiculous standards. That's the reason why there is an epidemic of unmarried but willing Xalimos in their late 20's and early 30's. I guarantee you that most of these average to below average looking women you posted wouldn't settle for an unattractive Somali guy who doesn't have a decent job.

Tell your friends that the only hope they have is marrying fat women, reformed s and other untouchables.

They are not struggling. They have dozens of women that look similar to the ones I have posted willing to settle with them. If I have to be more specific. The guys I'm talking about are average in all categories. They've all went to the top universities have a bright future, come from families that are upper class, have wide networks that will provide lots of opportunity and so on.

You young man are insane.

No he is not, @Samaalic Era is correct, the first thing any decent male should check when it comes to a potential wife is her level of "hayaa", which include "shyness", "shame" and "modesty" both in speech, personality and attitude.

It's one of the most important and fundamental characteristic of a person and half of iman, without it your worse then an animal, and a lack of it, makes you a terrible human being to be around.

Come on! Give yourself credit. Women like confident men above all. Mostly, women go for success rather than looks.

You’re a cutie patootie.

Vous êtes un bel homme, mon cherrie

Thanks for encouraging the kid. But reality can be tough sometimes and one is served best knowing what their limitations are.

Looks matter even if we subjectively judge the looks. You have standards yourself in looks and what you prefer to see in a man.

She's a 7, I can't. I'm at my best a 3/10 lmao

Work on your physique Women are primal and looks matter. Don't buy into anything else said as a courtesy. You have good brains already. Work on what you lack breh. As a man, you need two things:

- an icome
- healthy good looks

And women aren't the highest priority in life anyway. But they do help make life easier for a male.

He once said, he views women as sexual beings and house maids.

I was beyond disgusted.
Let me correct you Reiko. I see women as baby making machine that babysits what she produces:manny:
@Knowles we all had fathers that raised us. I wish i could say the same for you. No somali man would raise qashin like you. I would dip on you and that thing the pushed you out:susp:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Work on your physique Women are primal and looks matter. Don't buy into anything else said as a courtesy. You have good brains already. Work on what you lack breh. As a man, you need two things:

- an icome
- healthy good looks

And women aren't the highest priority in life anyway. But they do help make life easier for a male.

Thank you for helping bro, but i ignore women and i do my thing alone!

Merci! I'm not saying i'm ugly but just below average

No you're not niyow, have some self respect and confidence.

You've posted your face on here before, and trust me, you are NOT facially challenged.

There are some ugly ass niggas out there bagging themselves worldies (UK slang for a really pretty girl). So why put yourself down? With women you just need confidence Akh, have good hygiene (you'll be surprised with how many men have shitty hygiene and smell like dry dog piss:O27GWRK:), a good personality, not be boring, be able to crack jokes. Also don't let no girl try and change you, they're always trying to mold you into something they like, Farta dhexe uu taag. Stick to your morals, don't lose them, that's what makes you YOU.

You said you was hairy, right? Grow out your beard and look manly. I hope you've been staying on your gym shit, fix your body. You read, good, don't be a stupid nigga. You're getting a bidaar, so what, own it.

Be what you want to be. However no one wants to be around a person who constantly talks themselves down and out of opportunities.

Don't let a rejection bring you down, brush it off, you're going to die one day anyway, what's rejection compared to death.

Tip: Behind every attractive girl, is a nigga who is sick of her shit. Nothing to worry about sxb.

Macasalaama

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
No you're not niyow, have some self respect and confidence.

You've posted your face on here before, and trust me, you are NOT facially challenged.

There are some ugly ass niggas out there bagging themselves worldies (UK slang for a really pretty girl). So why put yourself down? With women you just need confidence Akh, have good hygiene (you'll be surprised with how many men have shitty hygiene and smell like dry dog piss:O27GWRK:), a good personality, not be boring, be able to crack jokes. Also don't let no girl try and change you, they're always trying to mold you into something they like, Farta dhexe uu taag. Stick to your morals, don't lose them, that's what makes you YOU.

You said you was hairy, right? Grow out your beard and look manly. I hope you've been staying on your gym shit, fix your body. You read, good, don't be a stupid nigga. You're getting a bidaar, so what, own it.

Be what you want to be. However no one wants to be around a person who constantly talks themselves down and out of opportunities.

Don't let a rejection bring you down, brush it off, you're going to die one day anyway, what's rejection compared to death.

Tip: Behind every attractive girl, is a nigga who is sick of her shit. Nothing to worry about sxb.

Macasalaama

Thanks bro!

You might not want to show them off to the world but still tolerable.

Imo men shouldn't be showing off their babes "to the world", it just screams "I want other people's validation, did I make the right choice".

:nahgirl:#ThatIsDayuusBehaviour.

But yh, none of the girls are ugly, they just ain't WOW.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
My little brother is savage. :dead:
:manny: He doesn't believe in anything on Insta be it filter, frosting or face tune.

Well, his not completely wrong

s4oelrxlgql21.jpg

:tacky:

Status
Not open for further replies.