Unattractive struggling men. Why do you go for unattractive women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aussie, not everyone is as talented and collected as you. I am just a low IQ geeljire that wears his heart on his sleeve and can't express my feelings with fancy words

@Kodeen

I can’t comment on anything right now, I’m going through a messy break-up. No comment or as the Yankees say, I plead the fifth.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
When daddy isn't home, you wing it at how to be a man. You can be successful but the learning curve will be high. You need modeling for this. Also a father stuck in arrested development will have a tough time instructing a boy on how to be a man. Why? If he lacks discipline and has not fashioned a strong character himself then he won't be able to teach what he himself does not possess to his male offspring.

Boys need to grow into men soomaha and start emotionally adulting. This goes beyond biological age. As there are 40 year old boys and 25 year old men.

:yacadiim: My father has taught me it takes a strong man to hold other men accountable for their ciyaalnimo. Even he agrees some of them need to fix up.

@Reiko @Knowles @Mercury
@AussieHustler

When daddy isn't home, you wing it at how to be a man. You can be successful but the learning curve will be high. You need modeling for this. Also a father stuck in arrested development will have a tough time instructing a boy on how to be a man. Why? If he lacks discipline and has not fashioned a strong character himself then he won't be able to teach what he himself does not possess to his male offspring.

Boys need to grow into men soomaha and start emotionally adulting. This goes beyond biological age. As there are 40 year old boys and 25 year old men.

:yacadiim: My father has taught me it takes a strong man to hold other men accountable for their ciyaalnimo. Even he agrees some of them need to fix up.

@Reiko @Knowles @Mercury

Are you shading me? I feel like you're trying to address me smh

Muji

VIP

@Reiko @Knowles @Mercury

Can you ask your father to help @Kodeen man up?

Status
Not open for further replies.