Unattractive struggling men. Why do you go for unattractive women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:yacadiim: @Knowles we're hiting them subliminally.

@Kodeen I didn't have you in mind when I wrote that. It was just general. Would you like a surogate papa?

Both you and @Knowles, y'all hoes need to check yourself. Surrogate papa? You're confusing me wih Mercury.

Sophie, both our fathers are relics of the past. Nothing more than anachronisms. They are an obsolete breed. It's the era of real niggas. @AussieHustler and his ilk are the new apex predators

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Breaking news guys.

I found out @Knowles and @AussieHustler are both plotting against me. They found out my bae bought me 15 kilos of Gold from Dubai and they’re both now trying to rob me by @AussieHustler pretending that he no longer wants to be with @Knowles

@Knowles sis please blink twice if @AussieHustler forcing you to go along with this plan!

I feel betrayed...

@Abdalla hold me aboowe Macaan!

@sophisticate what should I do?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Both you and @Knowles, y'all hoes need to check yourself. Surrogate papa? You're confusing me wih Mercury.

Sophie, both our fathers are relics of the past. Nothing more than anachronisms. They are an obsolete breed. It's the era of real niggas. @AussieHustler and his ilk are the new apex predators

Hoes. :dabcasar: Sounds like a wounded child acting up. I think you were projecting.

@Kodeen, do you know how to speak with women or are you parroting terms you've learned from your YouTube aabo - Kat Williams?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Breaking news guys.

I found out @Knowles and @AussieHustler are both plotting against me. They found out my bae bought me 15 kilos of Gold from Dubai and they’re both now trying to rob me by @AussieHustler pretending that he no longer wants to be with @Knowles

@Knowles sis please blink twice if @AussieHustler forcing you to go along with this plan!

I feel betrayed...

@Abdalla hold me aboowe Macaan!

@sophisticate what should I do?

You need to get yourself a safe. And don't fall for Aussie's kind words. He's got an Anton Lavey beard. That is a warning.

Last edited:
:siilaanyolaugh: Blssss post your pictures boys. And let us judge your visual merit.

Looks matter just as much as kindness and intellect.

And they aren't mutually exclusive. Some women care about aesthetics in a man. It's factored into the equation alongside other traits.
Why should we post our pictures on a anonymous page. :reallymaury:

I have seen yours, but you later claimed it to be fake tho. :hemad:

Hoes. :dabcasar: Sounds like a wounded child acting up. I think you were projecting.

@Kodeen, do you know how to speak with women or are you parroting terms you've learned from your YouTube aabo Kat Williams?

I learned how to talk to women of colour from rappers of course. :icon e ugeek:

Idk why you still trying shade my aabo. Wallahi he is a libaax. When it comes to women he gave me two rules:

Never argue with a woman, ever. Express your opinion and make a statement, but don't argue with her no matter how right you think you are. There is nothing to gain from it.

And secondly, don't ever cook out of necessity unless circumstances call for it.

When he first said it to me, I was 15 and decided he was categorically wrong. Those were outdated notions and belonged in the past. Only now I'm start to grasp the wisdom behind his words.

"When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years." - Mark Twain

:banderas:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I learned how to talk to women of colour from rappers of course. :icon e ugeek:

Idk why you still trying shade my aabo. Wallahi he is a libaax. When it comes to women he gave me two rules:

Never argue with a woman, ever. Express your opinion and make a statement, but don't argue with her no matter how right you think you are. There is nothing to gain from it.

And secondly, don't ever cook out of necessity unless circumstances call for it.

When he first said it to me, I was 15 and decided he was categorically wrong. Those were outdated notions and belonged in the past. Only now I'm start to grasp the wisdom behind his words.

"When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years." - Mark Twain

:banderas:

Love to chat more about your boy hood coming of age tales. But I'm on the fence. @Knowles, should I add him to my temp block list?

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It was a lot better then these narcissist females that was posted in the opening for this thread. :banderas:

How is having an Insta account make them narcissistic? And beauty is in the eye... you can finish the adage.

I'm also currently in hiding and for good reason.

Kratos

Sonder
@Lostbox women usually have higher standards than men. If your friends are unattractive and not doing too well in life then they probably can't get ANY women regardless. Somali girls in particular have ridiculous standards. That's the reason why there is an epidemic of unmarried but willing Xalimos in their late 20's and early 30's. I guarantee you that most of these average to below average looking women you posted wouldn't settle for an unattractive Somali guy who doesn't have a decent job.

Tell your friends that the only hope they have is marrying fat women, reformed s and other untouchables.

How is having an Insta account make them narcissistic? And beauty is in the eye... you can finish the adage.

I'm also currently in hiding and for good reason.
I’m not even talking about insta, but you can’t deny the fact that a huge majority of them are narcissistic.

The females posted on the opening of this thread looked like your typical narcissist to me, so that’s why i judged them.

:gaasdrink:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I’m not even talking about insta, but you can’t deny the fact that a huge majority of them are narcissistic.

The females posted on the opening of this thread looked like your typical narcissist to me, so that’s why i judged them.

:gaasdrink:

What does a narcissist look like?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts