Unattractive struggling men. Why do you go for unattractive women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
:chrisfreshhah::russ:
:williamswtf: Are you possessed by some local jinn?
I’M THE GRAMMAR RULER OF SSPOT!
:whoa:

Wow! My teachings eventually paid off. I like to see my student giving karbaash to those with poor spelling. Finally, I'm proud. :mjcry:

Waryaa @Kaiser, you need to come to my class as soon as possible. You will pass with flying colors just like @A_A. We've got more students now. @Abdurahman_somali, @Samaalic Era and @Tukraq need to be enrolled to my class ASAP! Welcome to the class of 2019. All this for free. For somaalinimo's sake. :rejoice:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
:williamswtf: Are you possessed by some local jinn?

:whoa:

Wow! My teachings eventually paid off. I like to see my student giving karbaash to those with poor spelling. Finally, I'm proud. :mjcry:

Waryaa @Kaiser, you need to come to my class as soon as possible. You will pass with flying colors just like @A_A. We've got more students now. @Abdurahman_somali, @Samaalic Era and @Tukraq need to be enrolled to my class ASAP! Welcome to the class of 2019. All this for free. For somaalinimo's sake. :rejoice:
I challenge you to a grammar duel. I’m no longer one of your students, I’ve surpassed you!

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Helping ? Because of her i lost my confidence and start thinking to just write in somali
Wow! This is a major milestone for @A_A!

Marvelously wondrous!!!:mindblown:

@A_A You deserve a medal for now.
medal.gif

I didn't say "take it off". I can see what you're doing. :reallymaury:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
@Abdurahman_somali Walaalo I’m deeply sorry. I never wanted to discourage you at all. My intentions were to help you improve. I’m also sorry to @halwa and @Lostbox I’m sorry you guys had to watch me have a mental breakdown. I never wanted to be like dalmoor, I wanted to be helpful and kind. Now I’ve realized I’ve become what I hated. Dalmoor I no longer wish to have any grammar battles with you. I’m not the grammar ruler of SSpot. To @Samaalic Era your grammar is fine. Please, forgive me everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.