Un-vaccinated and I stand proud!

I’m ready for the fight! I don’t care! The whole
Dichotomy of anitvex vs the pro doesn’t work on me. I believe in freedom of choice, I support those who want to go ahead and get vaccinated and also support those who choose not to.
As a not vaccinated person we should look into where we fit in all this.

Apollo

VIP
The government will make your life miserable. They are going to make more Nazi-like rules against the unvaccinated soon. They will become third class citizens.

For now you have the same rights, but not for much longer.

The government will make your life miserable. They are going to make more Nazi-like rules against the unvaccinated soon. They will become third class citizens.

Makes you think the intentions. Mass protest are already happening all over the world. Stand up or give in!

Last edited:
The vaxxed class needs to check its vaccinated privilege and denounce vaccinated supremacy in all its forms. They also should recognize that forced vaccination is a form of racism, cultural imperialism and communism.

Not only are you a racist but conspiracy theorist also.

Waa yaab. Project Somali 4Chan is already in full-swing.

:farmajoyaab:

you are the racist, anti freedom of thought, bully! I’m addressing Pressing issues that affect our community: As muslims and black
Immigrants in the west. You’ve learned well by your masters, the way to discredit the position wiht association of some extreme . I don’t know any of what you said.

we have numbers and we will engage in protracted assymetric struggle from decentralized popular bases in countries across the world. all your base are belong to us.

The vaxxed class needs to check its vaccinated privilege and denounce vaccinated supremacy in all its forms. They also should recognize that forced vaccination is a form of racism, cultural imperialism and communism.
Omar, you are right! It’s more to it too and the access to fair equity in health care. I see what’s happening Indonesia and it’s becoming the have vs have not situation among nations. I’ve contracted covid and have had antibody test which shows I’m covered. The interesting thing about the whole thing is while they fight each other, China runs free for causing this mess to bring with.

Apollo

VIP
I've seen the phrase "we wuz kangz" used on here
:dead:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't think 'we wuz kangz' is 4chan lingo. It was popularized way before they used it. It came from a youtube video where some AA guy was talking about Ancient Egypt in a silly way. It also memetically condenses African American's obsession with claiming other people's history, it is a funny phrase.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What is your problem? Why are you making everything about race? As an African we don’t have that issue. There are no so called ‘blacks’in Africa because we are all the the same. The difference are only in tribe and clan.

Stop sabotaging my post it’s about realm pressing issues that is affecting all ppl. You maybe on the vaccine aside and that’s fine. But I’m reaching out to those who are on the other side and are looking to find support.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I don't think 'We wuz kangz' is 4chan lingo. It was popularized way before they used it. It came from a youtube video were some AA guy was talking about Ancient Egypt in a silly way.

According to Google search, it was on 4chan /pol/ before this video.

But even if this video was the origin point, its associated with 4chan culture.

Apollo

VIP
According to Google search, it was on 4chan /pol/ before this video.

But even if this video was the origin point, its associated with 4chan culture.

ADL workers are trying to stigmatize this phrase and are probably lying about its origins. It came from that YouTube video.

I never browse 4chan and heard of that phrase many times all over the internet.