UN Urges All FMS Leaders To Come to Dhusamareeb

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Will Deni and Madoobe come running ? Let’s see what happens. I fear them not coming risks Failmaajo looking more mature than them in the eyes of the IC. We want Failmaajo gone but he may be scoring small political wins with stunts like this

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I don’t like Xaarmajo at all but I have to admit it’s a massive W for him :mjlol:

It’s a lose-lose scenario for PL and JL:
if PL and JL attend the meeting Farmaajo has the upper hand to push his agenda of extension as he has the majority FMS leaders in his back pocket.
if PL and JL reject the meeting they’ll be viewed as the spoilers to progression by the IC.

I don’t like Xaarmajo at all but I have to admit it’s a massive W for him :mjlol:

if PL and JL attend the meeting Farmaajo has the upper hand to push his agenda of extension as he has the majority FMS leaders in his back pocket.
if PL and JL reject the meeting they’ll be viewed as the spoilers to progression by the IC.
JL should stop being mucaarad to the FGS now that madoobe is recognised

Who do these people think they are ? UN a useless body who’s last cash cow is Somalia.

may allah remove them from our lands.

Don’t forget option 3

*) if they don’t show up farmaajo can put any election timetable on the agenda and pass it

Instead of fighting against the FGS we should develop our region. let PL fight against them if they want but why should we care?

that’s what we all want but some Tribalist bastards use the SFG TO further their agenda in the regions. It’s why Everyone is going their separate ways. Folks want to have more control of their land instead of being controlled from xamar and your land ruled by someone not native to there but wants to take over.

Another year in Mogadishu should go to Farmaajo, however if democracy is implimented i hope people don't start voting in Al-Shabab of Ali Mahdi.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

The UN can't dictate to PL and JL, they are as irrelevant as their tweets, PL will probably ignore them just like how Farmaajo and his Qoor Qoor begs landed on deaf ears yesterday.

Both PL and JL has powerfull countries as allies and friends, UN is nothing but scamming who begs in donations and have zero influence in our blessed regions, Dani should ban them from PL if they start acting as enforcers and l give out orders like a superpowers.

Do you guys ever wonder why the US Embassy isn't the one that should be tweeting this instead of the UN?

The truth is the US has zero say in PL beside providing intelligence to PSF forces while Mogadishu 1 block government is fully in debt to the US and even pays their salary, PL government is self sufficient and don't get dictated around like the Amison Bunker resident in VIlla Wardhiigley.
:trumpsmirk:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
A master move by Farmaajo, now PL and JL look like spoilers if they refuse. What a massive L for Deni, internstional community plea has back fired :deadmanny:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Funny how N&N bots has fish memory. Isnt PL announce before couple of days without IC cant go there. PL in simple words said "we are going if IC was present" . So Deni one his demands success and xarmaajo lose.

Moran's with IQ 63 saying PL is losing :damn: .

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Funny how N&N bots has fish memory. Isnt PL announce before couple of days without IC cant go there. PL in simple words said "we are going if IC was present" . So Deni one his demands success and xarmaajo lose.

Moran's with IQ 63 saying PL is losing :damn: .

Naaya you rather bend over for shisheeye before you take orders from your own brothers

Trending

Latest posts