UN asks Canada to take in 2.6 Million Somali refugees

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
I wonder what would happen to Africa and the Middle East if the West didn't accept any refugees. Just wondering.
I once heard one somali guy say that if the west didn’t accept any somalis, somalis would be more motivated in improving Somalia since they wouldn’t have anywhere else to escape to, what do you think?

Tukraq

VIP
by these figures somalis in North America would be far over 3 million and could double in a generation, crazy numbers

Tukraq

VIP
They are useless and work Uber and taxi, whilst running welfare scams. When I came back from Africa after 4 years I was shocked to see Somali FOBs everywhere. They dont even have proper decorum and drive like madmen:farmajoyaab:

Dont get me wrong this is fine in Somalia and I am loud and abrasive there too, but here the rules and mannerisms are completely different and they fail to integrate, basic things like waiting in line:faysalwtf:
f*ck that no need to integrate, I like somalis not following social rules

Tukraq

VIP
America should take them in and distribute them all over the country, not into one area.
there colonizing Canada, America won't exist in 100 years due to global warming, infact even America will soon take over Canada due to this

Trending