UN asks Canada to take in 2.6 Million Somali refugees

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Let them come and replace the disgraceful drunken Somali gangsters of Canada.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The article is from 1 year ago and only a few thousand Somali refugees were accepted into Canada within the year. Canada will for sure not accept 2 million Somalis but for some reason this has resurfaced on twitter and right wingers are talking about it and bashing Somalis.
They are useless and work Uber and taxi, whilst running welfare scams. When I came back from Africa after 4 years I was shocked to see Somali FOBs everywhere. They dont even have proper decorum and drive like madmen:farmajoyaab:

Dont get me wrong this is fine in Somalia and I am loud and abrasive there too, but here the rules and mannerisms are completely different and they fail to integrate, basic things like waiting in line:faysalwtf:

They will make so many children while living on the welfare and our ethnicity will grow.
They should get encouraged to have alot of kids.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

NO! NO! NO!

Somalis are not good in the west yaaqee! Look at all the alcoholics and the lost souls in canada! they dont have their religion anymore!

I rather them die in Somalia in poverty and go to Janaaah! Sorry!

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
that’s cruel

duahs like that wind up biting you in the ass when you get deported
Somalis back home dont know how to raise children and dont give them attention. They will come to the west and live in ghetto areas on Ceyr with this same mentality.

I can already see the impending disaster :snoop:

TekNiKo

VIP
Somalis back home dont know how to raise children and dont give them attention. They will come to the west and live in ghetto areas on Ceyr with this same mentality.

I can already see the impending disaster :snoop:
This is why I refuse to bring my family here, I am permanantly moving back very soon, cant wait:banderas:

Gonna buy a landcruiser and drive to Dhuusomareeb. Come meet me bro.

TekNiKo

VIP
I got the exact same plan brother.
You will always be a foreigner here no matter how you "fit in". Nothing better than home. I cringe at those Somalis pretending they are "British" or "American":drakekidding:

White man then asks them noo... where you REALLY from:hemad:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
well you turned out fine.
But how many Somalis have not. The UK is one example. As much as I hate to admit it, Somalis are filling up the prisons despite having no real significant population. The majority can not adjust except by either becoming Cadaan or Madow sadly

Trending