UN asks Canada to take in 2.6 Million Somali refugees

You will always be a foreigner here no matter how you "fit in". Nothing better than home. I cringe at those Somalis pretending they are "British" or "American":drakekidding:

White man then asks them noo... where you REALLY from:hemad:
I don't want my (future) children to become some western-raised liberal SJW.
What are men getting into now in order to please females?

Mostly negative things:
  • Tattoos
  • Steroids
  • Compulsive grooming
  • Absurd fashion
These are not traditional signals of masculinity, but are signals of pretend masculinity, which women choose in a pretend society where there are no threats.
The point being: men should not allow women to define their masculinity, and men should no longer buy into the concept that there is anything laudable or in any way admirable about a man who is capable of “seducing” women.

Raag ba noqanayan.

iu

Immigrants hating on immigrants Donald is proud :farmajoyaab:

MN is pretty big walaalo, I want my sisters and brothers to come join us, we could put more xaalimos in Congress :denzelnigga:

Forget putting more Xalimos in Congress, I need more Xalimos in my life. I need to see more beauty when I go outside, cause Becky 2020 ain't cutting it

:wowsweat:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Immigrants hating on immigrants Donald is proud :farmajoyaab:

MN is pretty big walaalo, I want my sisters and brothers to come join us, we could put more xaalimos in Congress :denzelnigga:

@NotMyL Walaahi i am not hating. I feel for them. they have their Allaah swt who created them. My problem is-- the West corrupt the authentic Somali. Their body and psyche is not fit for the West.

I rather we fix our Somalia. If we could unite and go to build an army that would be fabulous. Or just live a simple nomadic life. If they starve and die, well, Paradise awaits them

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Lol what?:jaynerd:

Mn already is a FOB central and I'm not even from that state. They should go to other states if they were to come to the states:kanyehmm:
Waar kaan xaasid saana you wanna these poor refuges in Wyoming and Arkansas? Don’t you think Mn is better fit? where they can get their hilib ari, unsi and baati at the same store

NotMyL

VIP
@NotMyL Walaahi i am not hating. I feel for them. they have their Allaah swt who created them. My problem is-- the West corrupt the authentic Somali. Their body and psyche is not fit for the West.

I rather we fix our Somalia. If we could unite and go to build an army that would be fabulous. Or just live a simple nomadic life. If they starve and die, well, Paradise awaits them
BS naaya, you ran away from Somalia, seeking better life for you and your kids but you don’t want them doing the same? I call that xaasidnimo. Why is it up to them to save Somalia? Why can’t the people in the west go back and do it? They are more educated and fortunate. You wanna sit on your ass in your safe suburban neighborhood but if they die out of hunger it’s okay?

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
The twitter post is completely misleading. Nowhere does the UN say that canada should take in 2.6 million somalis. They advise canada to allow more somali refugees in and that canada by UCHR estimates are potentially aiming at accepting 1 percent of the 25 million refugees currently displaced around the WORLD. Not all being somali.

VixR

Veritas
I wonder what would happen to Africa and the Middle East if the West didn't accept any refugees. Just wondering.
Hard to know. Although I think brain drain is real, it becomes irrelevant if there isn’t a framework that encourages the smartest people in the population to contribute to their country, so they’d probably live and die like the common man. Think about Somalia. I don’t doubt there’s probably some above average smart individuals in the population, but think what they’re up against.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
BS naaya, you ran away from Somalia, seeking better life for you and your kids but you don’t want them doing the same? I call that xaasidnimo. Why is it up to them to save Somalia? Why can’t the people in the west go back and do it? They are more educated and fortunate. You wanna sit on your ass in your safe suburban neighborhood but if they die out of hunger it’s okay?

@NotMyL

Great point, Somali diaspora should go back and build somalia. I agree 100%

But i don't agree more refugees to any western countries. no way!

I am looking at it in an Imaan pair of lens, u r looking at it on liberal eyes lol

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Waar kaan xaasid saana you wanna these poor refuges in Wyoming and Arkansas? Don’t you think Mn is better fit? where they can get their hilib ari, unsi and baati at the same store
I want their population to spread in all of the states and live in white populated states like the dakotas. Or do you want them to be in South side chiraq? Or in the south?

You're even more xaasid. Mn is majority white and yall doing just fine:gucciwhat:

Cadaanka iska ilaali should be the slogan though :browtf:

NotMyL

VIP
I want their population to spread in all of the states and live in white populated states like the dakotas. Or do you want them to be in South side chiraq? Or in the south?

You're even more xaasid. Mn is majority white and yall doing just fine:gucciwhat:

Cadaanka iska ilaali should be the slogan though :browtf:
Even Al Shabaab members wouldn’t want to be in Chiraq :damn: are things at least cheaper there? Like a gallon of milk should be 50 cents if my likelihood of coming back home is slim

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@NotMyL

Great point, Somali diaspora should go back and build somalia. I agree 100%

But i don't agree more refugees to any western countries. no way!

I am looking at it in an Imaan pair of lens, u r looking at it on liberal eyes lol
@Basra mashallah! You really impress me! You are right jannah is better than aduunyo !

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I might move when i finish my degree. The pay would be better than in the shitty UK anyway. As a man i can support myself anywhere in the world, although i have family there that makes it easier.

:cosbyhmm:

Trending