Ummah forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
@AbdiJohnson this is your evil plan I think. You want somali women to marry out, no sane person will allow their kids to marry a skinny. This will limit the siil stock available for somali men leaving them little choice but to play with each others futos. This where you declare victory

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Madhibaans were outcasts around the time Islam was founded anyway. Have you not heard of the Hawiye, Dir, Darod and Isaaq story and the Madhibaan was supposed to jump on one of their backs but none of them allowed it?

You're Muslim today because a light skin person brought you the word of God.
The madhiban stuff is about some gorgarte guy eating a carrion, and Islam came through trade and somalis became muslim over time as there is no documented history about Somalia becoming islamic through conquest.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
@AbdiJohnson this is your evil plan I think. You want somali women to marry out, no sane person will allow their kids to marry a skinny. This will limit the siil stock available for somali men leaving them little choice but to play with each others futos. This where you declare victory

z3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULC

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
@AbdiJohnson this the pictures of true Arab and before they got mixed with Turk/Kurds some of pictures are for royal families in arabiya

I don't want Somali woman to marry out. What are you talking about?

Can you guys stick to fucking topic and not spam my thread? balaayo idiin dashaay!!

The topic is not about Arabs or women marrying out. It is about self loathing Somalis on ummah forum.

This girl is the true definition of what we are talking about. Good lord.
"You said degocad and indhoyar those are derogatory terms against whites and asians. Your friend said Doofarka cad which means white pigs.

This is a muslim forum we are one Ummah. I.won't let you talk about my.brothers and sisters in islam in.such a hateful way" But she finds it hard to defend her people as they are dragged on the ground.

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
Can you guys stick to fucking topic and not spam my thread? balaayo idiin dashaay!!

The topic is not about Arabs or women marrying out. It is about self loathing Somalis on ummah forum.
The somali uk's need to sort out their salafist problem, from what i have heard so far it sounds like a mafia group.
no @AbdiJohnson this does not mean i will agree with anything you say regarding the deen meshaadi fadhi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts