Ummah forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
3) im somali and my parent's aren't bothered but if he's somali they can be a bit tetchy about what tribe he is in.

my sister was engaged to a Russian dude

z3zrULC

It's like these people wanna prove jubbaman and you right. :hova:

What kind of trash families do these people come from. :mindblown:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
My phone is out of battery so i will post a few screenshots soon. Or just sign up it takes seconds.
... It's even easier to screenshot on your phone.. Good job you sent the Somali claiming LGBT representative to sign up, more L's coming.

It's like these people wanna prove jubbaman and you right. :hova:

What kind of trash families do these people come from. :mindblown:

Walaahi they came from a household down in the sewage system
The Somali dudes on that site are even worse than the girls. They will come out and tell you they are proud self haters. :holeup: You are caught of guard by how boldly they state it out.

''I am a self hater and proud of it'':dwill:

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
... It's even easier to screenshot on your phone.. Good job you sent the Somali claiming LGBT representative to sign up, more L's coming.
Somebody stop the neef before he signs up :damn:
am willing to take any type of L but not ajnabi calling somalis gaalo khaniisiin:damn: @AbdiJohnson you better not post a single thing:kanyehmm::kendrickcry:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
How do you get past the; Do you spell? box in Ummah Forums registration page? What the hell do you type in the box?
Just-stop-GIF.gif

Let me sign up instead, I have a feeling you'll put some shit like: "Gay Somali, LGBT activist - SomaliSpot mod" in the description

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts