UmmAbdullah the Niqabi EXPOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
@IstarZ

Wouldn't you agree.. We Somalis can't get along most of the time.. Look at all the hate between us..
We are always arguing and fighting each other.. Somali girls are bashing the boys online the guys are doing same to the girls. We engage in qabiil fights even on sub clan level.... While rooting for the brotherhood of the ummah and Arab unity.. If someone praises the opposite gender boys or girls we become soo proud jumping up and down with great joy, like we just won the lottery...
Its a big story and h1t is funny. And they are not stupid rabs. They are bengalis. We just want them to fund that kafir and see his head get caved in

I generally agree with what you’re saying but you seriously overdo it lol. They’re like Pakistani, Bengali or something not Arabs, and this story is literally everywhere it’s a pretty big scandal.

@embarassing

Then it must be interesting for reer innit since you guys live amongst them because the south Asians are newcomers in our neck of the world.

World

VIP
This guy performed ruqya sessions while he was agnostic and scammed thousands of dollars from Muslims. :mjlol:I know so many people who've donated to that couple and are pissed about where their money went.
Where is the proof that they scammed thousands of dollars? Did they get arrested for fraud?

Where is the proof that he's not Muslim? Did he make a video renouncing Islam?

Get a life you weirdo. If you want to watch a reality TV, go watch Love Island or Big Brother. But smearing innocent people based on heresy and rumours is just sad.

Where is the proof that they scammed thousands of dollars? Did they get arrested for fraud?

Get a life you weirdo. If you want to watch a reality TV, go watch Love Island or Big Brother. But smearing innocent people based on heresy and rumours is just sad.

Proof has been released and there is now a search warrant for him. He is in hiding. Police are after him.

If this is just rumors why has he not addressed it? Why has he gone to hiding and not post anything? Why did one of the wices admit its true?

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
How do you go from a terrorist supporter to a Muslim community scamming agnostic in that short space of time lmao.

Did they lie to the second wife too? Because she married him so she must know what they were up to unless she’s extremely gullible.

World

VIP
Proof has been released and there is now a search warrant for him. He is in hiding. Police are after him.
Where is the proof?

He’s probably in hiding because all the jihadists want to kill him.

What police warrant? Why are the police after him? Post some proof.

World

VIP
If this is just rumors why has he not addressed it? Why has he gone to hiding and not post anything? Why did one of the wices admit its true?
Jihadists probably want to kill him, so he’s hiding for his safety.

So the wife only “admitted it’s true” when everything went viral? She lived with him for presumably months or years (don’t really care), and didn’t once think to post anything then?

Nin-culus

Laandheer
So ppl who thought they’re possessed were scammed.

Somehow I don’t feel sorry for them on the fraud allegations. Why give Ruqya money to a random internet threesome? Are the mosques in their area out of order?

Ruqya is a scam period.

On the double life bit, many Muslims lead double lives.
Foreal.

Found out they defrauded people of 350k+ lmaooo them deserve a heavy jail sentence for that bashaal.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Foreal.

Found out they defrauded people of 350k+ lmaooo them niggas deserve a heavy jail sentence for that bashaal.

The nigga was atheist
I doubt they were atheist, that would be some kind of con. I think they’re spicing up the story by calling him “munafiq”, unless there’s footage. They’re double-life leading Muslims, which is common.

I can’t feel sorry for the ppl who were so-called “defrauded”. They gave internet personalities their money of their own volition. I doubt, “I want my ruqya money back” will hold up in a court of law for services rendered, but they could always plead insanity (possession).

What I don’t understand is how they’re acting like this is a manhunt in Pakistan. Hopefully they don’t kill the ppl.

So the wife only “admitted it’s true” when everything went viral? She lived with him for presumably months or years (don’t really care), and didn’t once think to post anything then?

No im not saying she is innocent. Theu were in it together. But right now she has come forward and he went into hiding. Even police is looking for him. If you were in his position and people attacked your character so openly.....wouldnt you defend yourself? This is like someone being accused of murder and they go on the run. First thought would be why would they run if they were not guilty?

Why would she when she was in on it? They're just as guilty as each other and she's already posted a video on insta admitting it and apparently he has also admitted it on video but it can't be released for legal reasons.

Its so obvious at this point, what makes you think they're innocent??

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist

Dude, I wouldn't be saying this if there wasn't an absurd amount of evidence vindicating him of this:

On his apostasy:

upload_2019-6-19_13-32-28.png

upload_2019-6-19_13-34-27.png

And on the 350k that was collected in order to help the Rohingya, they claimed that the police took it but they have no proof to back such a claim.

And if you're genuinely interested about learning more about the whereabouts of the 350k, you can read it on this thread:
Also, it's absolutely ironic that you're calling people calling him out "jihadists" as if the guy you're defending hasn't been arrested under the Terrorism Act himself for possessing al-Qaeda content.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
The Muslim apologist is here t
I doubt they were atheist, that would be some kind of con. I think they’re spicing up the story by calling him “munafiq”, unless there’s footage. They’re double-life leading Muslims, which is common.

I can’t feel sorry for the ppl who were so-called “defrauded”. They gave internet personalities their money of their own volition. I doubt, “I want my ruqya money back” will hold up in a court of law for services rendered, but they could always plead insanity (possession).

What I don’t understand is how they’re acting like this is a manhunt in Pakistan. Hopefully they don’t kill the ppl.
They're (online sheikhs) lowkey trying to say that atheism/agnosticism is responsible for their reprehensible behavior. Very classy from Muslim apologists. Instead of focusing on the root of the problem which is of course ''excommunication, and possibly death due to apostasy. Mohamed Hijab has the platform to address this issue but instead he religiously raised his pitchforks against Hasanat and declared he's the embodiment of the ''Munafiq', forewarned in the holy Quran.

The Muslim apologist is here t

They're (online sheikhs) lowkey trying to say that atheism/agnosticism is responsible for their reprehensible behavior. Very classy from Muslim apologists. Instead of focusing on the root of the problem which is of course ''excommunication, and possibly death due to apostasy. Mohamed Hijab has the platform to address this issue but instead he religiously raised his pitchforks against Hasanat and declared he's the embodiment of the ''Munafiq', forewarned in the holy Quran.

We live in the west. Its a free country. He could have easily been under the radar and lived his life the way he wants without positioning himself as an ideal Muslim despite not even having Islamic beliefs.

There are many ex Muslims. But we don't see.them prancing around with a niqab and thobe, positioning themselves as the righteous 'it' Muslim couple, whilst stealing thousands of pounds.

We live in the west. Its a free country. He could have easily been under the radar and lived his life the way he wants without positioning himself as an ideal Muslim despite not even having Islamic beliefs.

There are many ex Muslims. But we don't see.them prancing around with a niqab and thobe, positioning themselves as the righteous 'it' Muslim couple, whilst stealing thousands of pounds.
Offcourse the gaalo here will side with the munaafaq and paint him as the victim. Ex muslims lose all logic when it comes to discussing muslims I have noticed

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist

Have you not watched the video of Mohamed Hijab? Wallahi that sounded like a lowkey threat. That's the problem of Islam. I fear for hasanat's life. I hope he's alright.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

I heard they took those videos down if they didn’t commit fraud than why are they hiding from the cops?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts