UmmAbdullah the Niqabi EXPOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you not watched the video of Mohamed Hijab? Wallahi that sounded like a lowkey threat. That's the problem of Islam. I fear for hasanat's life. I hope he's alright.

What about the lives of the women he violated and molested? Or the livelihood of the poor people he scammed?

That man is a sexual predator.

Why would she when she was in on it? They're just as guilty as each other and she's already posted a video on insta admitting it and apparently he has also admitted it on video but it can't be released for legal reasons.

Its so obvious at this point, what makes you think they're innocent??

We live in a world were everything is the male's fault.

He groomed them, brainwashed them, did sixir upon them etc. while they were just victims of his abuses and violations.

If it wasn't for him, they would just be your average law abiding citizens.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Have you not watched the video of Mohamed Hijab? Wallahi that sounded like a lowkey threat. That's the problem of Islam. I fear for hasanat's life. I hope he's alright.

No need to worry. He is living large on stolen funds.

Nobody cares about his gaalnimo and you lowkey sound like a drama queen - fear for his life kuye. He’s not a victim. He is a lowlife fraudster.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
What about the lives of the women he violated and molested? Or the livelihood of the poor people he scammed?

That man is a sexual predator.
I'm not defending his reprehensible behavior, he should be reprimanded for it. Allegedly, the authorities are building a case, so that's good.

The way Hijab branded him as enemy of Islam IS the problem. That's something you Muslims should address and possibly vehemently condemn. At the end of day, my family's safety is also on the line.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
The Muslim apologist is here t

They're (online sheikhs) lowkey trying to say that atheism/agnosticism is responsible for their reprehensible behavior. Very classy from Muslim apologists. Instead of focusing on the root of the problem which is of course ''excommunication, and possibly death due to apostasy. Mohamed Hijab has the platform to address this issue but instead he religiously raised his pitchforks against Hasanat and declared he's the embodiment of the ''Munafiq', forewarned in the holy Quran.

No, waryaa. Lose your victim mentality - you're very clearly struggling to think clearly. The root problem here is that the guy stole hundreds of thousands of dollars from the Muslim community under the guise of charity and performed ruqya (excommunication) services while he wasn't even a Muslim. But nice mental gymnastics there, bud. I expect nothing less; after all, murtads defend murtads.

I'm not defending his reprehensible behavior, he should be reprimanded for it. Allegedly, the authorities are building a case, so that's good.

The way Hijab branded him as enemy of Islam IS the problem. That's something you Muslims should address and possibly vehemently condemn. At the end of day, my family's safety is also on the line.

If he became an athiest and simply went about his day without duping a whole community, whilst simultaneously taking advantage of their kindness, nobody would be calling him an enemy of Islam.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
@Lolalola @HalimaJ

Hasanat still sounds like a practicing Muslim to me, even after his exposure.

That's nice, but whether or not he's Muslim now isn't the point. The point is that at some point while he was performing religious ruqya services he was not a Muslim. I pulled up multiple sources confirming this, from both his own wives and his own messages. That is incredibly manipulative and scummy and even if we assume that he's reverted back to Islam, the fact that he's continuing to hide that is even worse.

We live in a world were everything is the male's fault.

He groomed them, brainwashed them, did sixir upon them etc. while they were just victims of his abuses and violations.

If it wasn't for him, they would just be your average law abiding citizens.
It’s clear the “niqabi” is not innocent but just as guilty as he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.