UmmAbdullah the Niqabi EXPOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are they any different than the Somali sheikhs on Somali TVs and on social media who collect donations on behalf of Somali orphans, building mosques and thereby became wealthy owning massive shares in new big hotels and warehouses in Isley Nairobi and live the high life? Who should investigate them? People are always conned via religion and it is not only specific to Muslims.

How are they any different than the Somali sheikhs on Somali TVs and on social media who collect donations on behalf of Somali orphans, building mosques and thereby became wealthy owning massive shares in new big hotels and warehouses in Isley Nairobi and live the high life? Who should investigate them? People are always conned via religion and it is not only specific to Muslims.

True....im all for all religious scammers to be exposed. There are a lot of good religious people out there. But religion is also prone to draw scammers as its the easiest way to scam people

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The guy also said he let his wife sleep with mufti Menk. Mufti Menk said he only met them couple of times and all those times were meet and greet.

They also scammed money from innocent people pretending to do ruqyas on people.

True....im all for all religious scammers to be exposed. There are a lot of good religious people out there. But religion is also prone to draw scammers as its the easiest way to scam people
I never trust people do not that surprised especially from reer uk

Its not uk thing...its everywhere. This will become huge though and i think it will change how people view religious people on social media
I don't respect them like everyone else that i have doubts about and yeah your right as this made me realise how good of conmen/conwomen they can be

Why invest time, money and emotions in Arabs?

I dont understand this!

• I listen to paki, indian and other non Arab sheikhs, but Arabs are filth who bring their backward culture into Islam and should not be taken seriously.

Most people are unhappy with their average lives and see these people living their best life and aspire to be like them.

Most are low or middle class people who are good at making appearances. Many of the pictures they post are also misleading. People who do well in life do not display their success for the world and tend to be private people (i.e. their Instagram accounts are private).

Tukraq

VIP
Most are low or middle class people who are good at making appearances. Many of the pictures they post are also misleading. People who do well in life do not display their success for the world and tend to be private people (i.e. their Instagram accounts are private).
upload_2019-6-15_23-59-30.jpeg

That’s false they show it off, but I get them what’s the point of riches if you can’t floss
upload_2019-6-16_0-1-7.png

They don’t buy these things just to buy them, f*ck you money is meant to flex on social media and make you feel miserable

I'm against exposing anyone in the social media, but when it comes to fraudsters and scammers then yes they should be publicly hunted, exposed and ashamed for their devious dealing on the innocents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts