UmmAbdullah the Niqabi EXPOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Backbiting is haram. Exposing people's sins is haram. Slandering a chaste woman is veeeery haram. Be wise, brother. May Allah (subhanu wa tala) guide the ummah.
Her other account Zaraofficial she deactivated you simp you can watch the YouTube video.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I did. Became very sad that Muslims would waste so much time trying to slander and spit on this mother. Sad, sad people.
She stole a lot of charity money there are many people complaining. She was trying to live as an insta model on one account and a umm on the other.dude she needs to get prosecuted aabaha wasse stop being a simp

I did. Became very sad that Muslims would waste so much time trying to slander and spit on this mother. Sad, sad people.
You have to remember there are muslims out there who use religion to gain money from others. There is a market there for hijabis in social media and some girls use the hijab when they realized this market. There is a girl called shahd batal who was non hijabi and realized she wasnt cutting it as non hijabi. Put on the hijab and suddenly she gained more fame. Social media is extremely competitive and people will do anything for money. Be wary of these muslims acting all good muslis

Normally I’d agree but it’s said that they take money from people to do ruqya and other things than it definitely needs to be investigated since it is relevant. Especially since there is some strong evidence linking the two and showing a double life. allahu aclam though, idk them I’m just saying based on what I know if I paid them for ruqya I’d want this information to judge by

Normally I’d agree but it’s said that they take money from people to do ruqya and other things than it definitely needs to be investigated since it is relevant. Especially since there is some strong evidence linking the two and showing a double life. allahu aclam though, idk them I’m just saying based on what I know if I paid them for ruqya I’d want this information to judge by
Yeah....there has always been munafaqs in muslim countries who use religion to scam others. As muslims we are very prone to this due to our love for islam. We are not cynical enough and always assume good with people displaying religion

Yeah....there has always been munafaqs in muslim countries who use religion to scam others. As muslims we are very prone to this due to our love for islam. We are not cynical enough and always assume good with people displaying religion
Yep, I agree. As much as I hate people exposing others, muslims have been using the not exposing others sins card to enable crooks who take advantage of others. Of course we should verify everything ourselves and only take from truthful sources first though.if that happens than it’s good to take things at face value and warn others

Yep, I agree. As much as I hate people exposing others, muslims have been using the not exposing others sins card to enable crooks who take advantage of others. Of course we should verify everything ourselves and only take from truthful sources first though.if that happens than it’s good to take things at face value and warn others
This is actually big story. One of the girl asks for forgiveness and the guy is on the run. They are accused of scamming people out of money. Its past moral question and a crime is being investigated

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
You have to remember there are muslims out there who use religion to gain money from others. There is a market there for hijabis in social media and some girls use the hijab when they realized this market. There is a girl called shahd batal who was non hijabi and realized she wasnt cutting it as non hijabi. Put on the hijab and suddenly she gained more fame. Social media is extremely competitive and people will do anything for money. Be wary of these muslims acting all good muslis

Yes, if she's stealing money then she's harming others and should be called out for the safety of others but like I previously said I've heard her being accused of things like zina, drinking, clubbing, etc. What does an individual gain from that knowledge? She's not scamming anybody in that situation; that's merely people trying to expose her sins for the sake of exposing them.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Idc about her double life, that’s between her and Allah. However, if they are scamming innocent ppl they need to be warned against and it should be investigated.

Yes, if she's stealing money then she's harming others and should be called out for the safety of others but like I previously said I've heard her being accused of things like zina, drinking, clubbing, etc. What does an individual gain from that knowledge? She's not scamming anybody in that situation; that's merely people trying to expose her sins for the sake of exposing them.
Even she is purposely living double life and making living on social media as religious person....she deserve to be exposed..hustlers need to be exposed.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
He is an ex con who drinks and do zina and parties. Honestly these are the worst type of people out there and im glad they been exposed

Social media types are toxic ppl. So many young impressionable youth are fooled by these charlatans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending