VIP
64514561_469161197167751_5462730257666670592_n.jpg

Screenshot_20190616-021041.png

Screenshot_20190616-021059.png

Screenshot_20190616-021116.png

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Bisinka. patrol is a force to be reckoned with. This is an entire investigation.
:faysalwtf:
Wait, I just caught the tags of this thread.
:pachah1::russ:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Bisinka. patrol is a force to be reckoned with. This is an entire investigation.
:faysalwtf:
Wait, I just caught the tags of this thread.
:pachah1::russ:
I always had bad vibes from that filthy qumayo most niqabis or jilbabis on social networks are attention seeking th0ts

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Horta, what's with people and their agenda against this couple? I've legit heard people accuse them of clubbing and committing zina (with literally no evidence, mind you). And I'm struggling to find this 'zarrahofficial' person on instagram. Not saying all this necessary didn't happen, I'm just a little confused at the fact that this entertaining and charming couple are getting this much harassment from Muslims online for engaging in polygomy.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Horta, what's with people and their agenda against this couple? I've legit heard people accuse them of clubbing and committing zina (with literally no evidence, mind you). And I'm struggling to find this 'zarrahofficial' person on instagram. Not saying all this necessary didn't happen, I'm just a little confused at the fact that this entertaining and charming couple are getting this much harassment from Muslims online for engaging in polygomy.
Akhi you are one of the biggest naïve persons on this forum it's mostly because of your inexperience you are 16 or 17. I guarantee inbox a niqabi or jilbabi who gets much attention and has like couple hundred followers waa qumayo bro, try it. Midakale it has nothing to do with her polygamy it's her living double lives and faking her ummabdullah personality which you are defending.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Akhi you are one of the biggest naïve persons on this forum it's mostly because of your inexperience you are 16 or 17. I guarantee inbox a niqabi or jilbabi who gets much attention and has like couple hundred followers waa qumayo bro, try it. Midakale it has nothing to do with her polygamy it's her living double lives and faking her ummabdullah personality which you are defending.

I don't care what she's done - I care about how much harassment is being deflected on her and her family. Seriously, check out all the hate comments on her most popular picture with her husband and his other wife. Distasteful. I'm very disappointed in you for trying to normalize such behaviors.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Stop being a simp sxb it was sent to me by a friend. Her whole a count got taken over by family stop being a super simp kkkkk abaha wasse

Why are you going on defensive mood? I've done too much fact-checking today unfortunately so I'm too tired to review all the "receipts" on the parallels between the nonexistent model on instagram and Umm Abdullah. Drop your friend's name, sxb. So I can check them to see if they're a credible source of info.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I don't care what she's done - I care about how much harassment is being deflected on her and her family. Seriously, check out all the hate comments on her most popular picture with her husband and his other wife. Distasteful. I'm very disappointed in you for trying to normalize such behaviors.
Bruh....... You are such a goof kkkkkkk

Why are you going on defensive mood? I've done too much fact-checking today unfortunately so I'm too tired to review all the "receipts" on the parallels between the nonexistent model on instagram and Umm Abdullah. Drop your friend's name, sxb. So I can check them to see if they're a credible source of info.
Who's the Bantu on your profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending