Ukrainian men escaping to avoid draft

I feel bad for the Ukrainians 🇺🇦 no one wants to go and risk their lives in war. Same thing is also probably happening in Russia 🇷🇺
I dont feel bad for them one bit these uk-ranner are supper racist towards african. for instance when the war first began they were kicking out every african off of the bus that was leaving Ukrain. They wanted independence they have to fight for it. Not our problem

Last edited:
I dont feel bad for them one bit these uk-ranner are supper racist towards african. for instance when the war first began they were kicking out every african off of the bus that was leaving Ukrain. They wanted independence they have to fight for it. Now our problem
Wallahi i wanted to be quiet but I can’t now . Fix your spelling you nacaas too much grammatical errors. You got auto correct yet you still don’t use it

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
i'd feel bad if they weren't a bunch of neo nazi, the most ill do is send charity (at the very most) other then that maxaa iga galeey

Wallahi i wanted to be quiet but I can’t now . Fix your spelling you nacaas too much grammatical errors. You got auto correct yet you still don’t use it
I dont give two shit about how you feel toward my grammatical errors. its done on purpose you nacaas I have to dum it down for you just for you pay attention to my post. I have to leave idiots like you at least something to comment on.

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
Send them charity kulaha. Have you gone mad? Your people are much more in need why you sending these Nazi raging racists a cent?
sending charity to them and towards somalis isn't mutually exclusive and i said that's the most ill do only obviously I won't prioritize them over my one people :umwhat:

You guys should also go back to Africa by that logic, cmon man 👀
I get what you are saying fam. Everybody tryna come in hopes of a better life, but look at the numbers. These niggas droppin in from the battlebus in droves. Im not into the specifics but the process to coming here is expedited for Gupreets.

This dumb f*ck every time has paragraph of grammatical errors all the time . I’ve had enough
Abyo, is this your week of the month because you seem extra sassy? I remember last month on the 15th, you were just like this. Let me know, and I can cash app you so you can purchase some Tampons.