Ukrainian men escaping to avoid draft

Thing is these men have to sacrifice their lives for what, what benefits have they received in ukrainian society? Nothing, what sort of incentives will be provided for them if the war comes to its natural conclusion? They live in a nation that espouses equality, but they have to sacrifice themselves, whilst their gf and wives is getting dicked down in Germany 🤔

Abyo, is this your week of the month because you seem extra sassy? I remember last month on the 15th, you were just like this. Let me know, and I can cash app you so you can purchase some Tampons.
Since when tf was I women I am a grown ass man lol . I apologise tho I just need you to fix your spelling errors next time . I love you for the sake of dhiig iyo deen .

ps . It’s abayo not abyo

Since when tf was I women I am a grown ass man lol . I apologise tho I just need you to fix your spelling errors next time . I love you for the sake of dhiig iyo deen .

ps . It’s abayo not abyo
War ninkan ka qaleey waxaa dhici kara in u qabo cudurka la yidhaahdo dyslexia, xaaladiisa maxaad ka ogtahay? waxaaba dhici karaa in u indhaha ka curyaansanyahay, war bani aadamka ka xishood dhagax yahow

Kisame

Plotting world domination
You guys should also go back to Africa by that logic, cmon man 👀
Some of the Indian memes are funny tbh

I don't hate indians though. Most of the ones I've met were cool people

Reer Canada only hates them because they are stealing jobs from locals

Thing is these men have to sacrifice their lives for what, what benefits have they received in ukrainian society? Nothing, what sort of incentives will be provided for them if the war comes to its natural conclusion? They live in a nation that espouses equality, but they have to sacrifice themselves, whilst their gf and wives is getting dicked down in Germany 🤔
Would you prefer to be the one getting dicked down instead? 🤔

I dont feel bad for them one bit these uk-ranner are supper racist towards african. for instance when the war first began they were kicking out every african off of the bus that was leaving Ukrain. They wanted independence they have to fight for it. Not our problem
They're also very pro-Israel and are vocal about it.

Disgusting hypocrites.

Trending

Latest posts