Ukraine’s Nazi Problem.

They have a lot of Y-DNA N as well, from what I gather. Hence all the FINGOLIANS memes out there in the anthro community and among racists like Stormfronters. But they're about as East-Asian as most Turks are. Less than 10%, I would say.
:mjlol: >40% for Lithuanaians, Latvians and >60% Finns have a Nganasan daddy

Valid point my right honourable friend. However, the main difference is the Russian Far-Right has not infiltrated the State like what’s happening in Ukraine.
True.

However, the Russian Nazis are targeting Central Asian Muslims and anyone else who is visibly not Slavic. They might not have access to the levers of power but they are a physical threat to ethnic minorities. There is a large Muslim Central Asian migrant population in Russia who occupy manual labour jobs etc. and send remittances back home. They mainly target these poor sods whilst ignoring that Mother Russia blatantly interferes in the internal affairs of Central Asian states.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Many Somali students in Ukraine suffered more racism than Russian Somali students. Somehow propaganda has made people think Russians hate blacks etc. Nazism never thrived in Russia due to communism.

True.

However, the Russian Nazis are targeting Central Asian Muslims and anyone else who is visibly not Slavic. They might not have access to the levers of power but they are a physical threat to ethnic minorities. There is a large Muslim Central Asian migrant population in Russia who occupy manual labour jobs etc. and send remittances back home. They mainly target these poor sods whilst ignoring that Mother Russia blatantly interferes in the internal affairs of Central Asian states.

I agree with you on this one. On top of that, even Public Servants such as the Russian Police give Non-White communities a hard time. I remember watching a Russian Police officer beating up a Chechen/Caucasian fella in a store who was not resisting. Caucasians and Central Asians are the Blacks of Russia.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
In the anthro community there was this subculture, at least among the skype groups and in the seedier forums, of calling any ethnic or regional group who trace most of their Y-DNA to a small percentage of their autosomal DNA "cucks". Arabians, sadly, are "cucks" for being overwhelmingly J1 and just about 1/4th Iran-Chalcolithic. We Horners escaped this fate since at least 35-45% of our ancestry is responsible for our dominant E-M35 (60-70% of all Horner males belong to an M35 sublineage).

Nicole Scherzinger Television GIF

But Finns...

mafs GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

Some poor R1 and I1 saaxiibs had to wait outside the hut while Mr. N1 Nganasan had his way with the hunnies.

Cry Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I agree with you on this one. On top of that, even Public Servants such as the Russian Police give Non-White communities a hard time. I remember watching a Russian Police officer beating up a Chechen/Caucasian fella in a store who was not resisting. Caucasians and Central Asians are the Blacks of Russia.
Ukraine is not a threat to any Muslim state, let their Nazis dress up in Adolf gear and shout White supremacist slogans in their little back yard. Ain't it ironic that the 'Untermenschen' Slavs are embracing an ideology that celebrated Germanic superiority over them? lol

Russia cucked the Chechens that they now use them as some sort of Cossack shock troops. They helped a secular, borderline atheist junta come to power in Tajikistan during the Tajik Civil War. Kazakhstan, Kyrgyztan.....are all Russian puppet states where the practice of Orthodox Islam is partly restricted thanks to a subservient elite who take orders from Putin.

There are no Saints in this World, the West have their agenda and have done their fair share of damage in the Middle East etc. but, for the most part, Muslim countries which were colonised by the West have more religious authenticity than the former Soviet Central Asian states that are still dominated by Russia. Let us also not forget Syria too and how they are still propping up an un-Islamic Alawite regime.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
@Apollo @Jacko

FSFSSF.png

Just a quick shit-take run I did. I used CHG and ANF for "MENA" (surprised at the moment!) and WHG and EHG for "Euro-HG" but goddamn. I've gotta update myself and see if we have ancient or medieval samples that work better than Nganassans. I'll die if less than 5% of their ancestry is responsible for upwards of 40% of their Y-DNA. Those anthro degenerates would eat this up to death. "The cuckery!" they would say.

:dead:

Do the pro-US elements not know what the word "multipolar" means?

If Russia totally dominated the world, I would maybe be in favor of anti-Russian forces.

But as it stands, Russia is nowhere near dominating the world.

The relative rise of Russia and China and relative fall of the West doesn't mean we go from a world dominated by the West to a world dominated by Russia and China- what all this is moving towards a multipolar world where there is no unipolar hegemony, there is a balance of powers and therefore there is greater independence for Third World countries.

Countries across the Third World benefitted from the Cold War. The US and the Soviets had to compete for your friendship. This is totally different than a unipolar system where one country dominates and can basically abuse these countries and treat them like colonies.

Having this balance of power is in the interest of the entire Third World. It means more independence for Third World countries. I don't get if people are stupid or if they're just in favor of the West ruling the entire world and Westernization being forced on the entire world.

Apollo

VIP
The irony of calling a country with a Jewish president neo-nazi:pachah1:

If Éric Zemmour wins the presidency and France starts doing racialized laws (e.g. targeting Maghrebis and Sub-Saharan Africans), leave the EU, etc., that would be Neo-Nazi-esque despite a Jewish figurehead.

Ukraine is not a threat to any Muslim state, let their Nazis dress up in Adolf gear and shout White supremacist slogans in their little back yard. Ain't it ironic that the 'Untermenschen' Slavs are embracing an ideology that celebrated Germanic superiority over them? lol

Russia cucked the Chechens that they now use them as some sort of Cossack shock troops. They helped a secular, borderline atheist junta come to power in Tajikistan during the Tajik Civil War. Kazakhstan, Kyrgyztan.....are all Russian puppet states where the practice of Orthodox Islam is partly restricted thanks to a subservient elite who take orders from Putin.

There are no Saints in this World, the West have their agenda and have done their fair share of damage in the Middle East etc. but, for the most part, Muslim countries which were colonised by the West have more religious authenticity than the former Soviet Central Asian states that are still dominated by Russia. Let us also not forget Syria too and how they are still propping up an un-Islamic Alawite regime.

There are no Saints in this World, the West have their agenda and have done their fair share of damage in the Middle East etc. but, for the most part, Muslim countries which were colonised by the West have more religious authenticity than the former Soviet Central Asian states that are still dominated by Russia.

wow. really bizarre to see people here defending Western colonialism. after all the fighting against the West, after all the struggle for people to free themselves, people go and say things like this.

well.... it's SomaliSpot. 90's Mogadishu made it clear how they feel about Western colonialism.

These N folk among the above Indo European, Finns excluded, ethnic groups is due to them having a Sami like ancestry which was assimilated into the dominant Indo-European expansion. Finns retained their linguistic heritage but many others have been lost to assimilation hence why some Slavs and Baltics in that part of Europe have haplogroup N.

In matters of religion, I would single out France from other Western countries. As a colonising force the Russians were highly similar to the French in their hard-line stance towards Islam in the countries they conquered. Take a look at Tunisia & Algeria among others for instance.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
@Apollo

Someone needs to go onto a Western European racist forum and troll them HARD with this:

yo.png

It's like I said, they're all more ancient MENA (Anatolian Farmers and ancient Caucasus-related ancestry) than they are native Euro-HG.

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

wow. really bizarre to see people here defending Western colonialism. after all the fighting against the West, after all the struggle for people to free themselves, people go and say things like this.

well.... it's SomaliSpot. 90's Mogadishu made it clear how they feel about Western colonialism.
In this Game of Thrones, pawns such as I have three Daddies to choose from according to you, the Ruskies; the Gog Magog (China) or 'Neo-Sodom and Gomorah'. Tough choice being a Bit.ch!

@Apollo @Jacko

View attachment 215923

Just a quick shit-take run I did. I used CHG and ANF for "MENA" (surprised at the moment!) and WHG and EHG for "Euro-HG" but goddamn. I've gotta update myself and see if we have ancient or medieval samples that work better than Nganassans. I'll die if less than 5% of their ancestry is responsible for upwards of 40% of their Y-DNA. Those anthro degenerates would eat this up to death. "The cuckery!" they would say.

:dead:
Cadaans colonized Siberia but Siberians colonized their whole lineage before hand
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Cadaans colonized Siberia but Siberians colonized their whole lineage before hand
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards
Reer Siberia be clairvoyant and sought to preserve their Y-DNA. "Nimanyahow, we gotta cuck some cadaan men to ensure our paternal line dominance when they outnumber us in a few centuries."

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

In matters of religion, I would single out France from other Western countries. As a colonising force the Russians were highly similar to the French in their hard-line stance towards Islam in the countries they conquered. Take a look at Tunisia & Algeria among others for instance.
The French and their tolerant Liberty, Equality, Fraternity. :susp:

In this Game of Thrones, pawns such as I have three Daddies to choose from according to you, the Ruskies; the Gog Magog (China) or 'Neo-Sodom and Gomorah'. Tough choice being a Bit.ch!

no, I'm not saying you have to choose nor to give up your independence to anyone. Look at Venezuela and Cuba. Cuba and Venezuela are independent countries. There is a difference having a partnership with someone and having a colonial master. They have a partnership with Russia and China but they are independent countries.

Same with Pakistan, for example. They are aligned with China and they are independent. They are free to do what the heck they want and China doesn't care.

There are tons of countries in the Russia-China camp that are independent countries that follow their own values without having Russian or Chinese values forced on them. Meanwhile the US wants its allies to become "Americanized". Look at how they pressured Saudi into becoming Westernized.