UK vs Canada

King Charles should dismantle the Canadian government and become the “The British North”. Canada is becoming a garbage run country, the people of Canada should be ruled by London again. The greater United Kingdom 🇬🇧. Law an Order shall once again be implemented in that colony.

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah
King Charles should dismantle the Canadian government and become the “The British North”. Canada is becoming a garbage run country, the people of Canada should be ruled by London again. The greater United Kingdom 🇬🇧. Law an Order shall once again be implemented in that colony.
Worry about getting knifed by madows and prepare for the coldest winter you niggas are about to experience instead of Canada

Worry about getting knifed by madows and prepare for the coldest winter you niggas are about to experience instead of Canada
Tomorrow the actual natives of the land (The English) can send them back to whichever shithole tuulo in Somaliweyn that they hail from….legally!!! Don’t get why they are so loyal lmfao

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
You don’t have healthcare warya.Your people pay 1000x the price for prescription medication that they need to live.America only asset is it’s size, it just happens to be the largest Western Nation.Canada is superior in many ways except Real Estate prices
I don’t eat junk food and smoke or drink. No need for prescription meds. I have a job and it’s my responsibility to look after myself. Endless economic opportunities since so many people have some money.

Soon I will give up my Canadian citizenship to head down south

I don’t eat junk food and smoke or drink. No need for prescription meds. I have a job and it’s my responsibility to look after myself. Endless economic opportunities since so many people have some money.
Americans rather walk to the hospital after a car accident then get into a ambulance :russ:
Neo-liberal capitalists from both parties have brainwashed you niggas.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Americans rather walk to the hospital after a car accident then get into a ambulance :russ:
You should never demand that other people look after you. Here’s when it’s the governments job to take care of you
1. If you have no hands or legs and can’t support yourself
2. If you are 98 and can’t work
That’s it. Other than that, their only job is to protect life and property

Imagine snowflake softie Justin Trudeau the prime minister of the most miskeeen liberal colony called Canada? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Canada a colony that’s getting demolished by the USA and controlled by the United Kingdom, your own money and passport will soon have a picture of your colony leader King Charles picture.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

United Kingdom's GDP: 2.708 trillion USD
Canada's GDP: 1.643 trillion USD
United Kingdom's GNI: 47,620 PPP dollars
Canada's GNI: 47,500 PPP dollars
United Kingdom's population: 67.22 million
Canada's population: 38.01 million
Number of British Billionaires: 177
Number of Canadian Billionaires: 53

I'm afraid the stats, as of 2020, do not bear fruit for reer Henny, walaalkay. Weirdly enough, that island is actually richer and more populous than Canada and London outshines Toronto by far as a global financial center, being on par with NYC and Tokyo. London is number 2 whereas Toronto is number 22 and behind cities like Dubai and Amsterdam.

Wallahi, waa actually surprising a country so large is outshone by the UK. Canada is really stifled by how icy and uninhabitable much of its land basically is.

I'm afraid the stats, as of 2020, do not bear fruit for reer Henny, walaalkay. Weirdly enough, that island is actually richer and more populous than Canada and London outshines Toronto by far as a global financial center, being on par with NYC and Tokyo. London is number 2 whereas Toronto is number 22 and behind cities like Dubai and Amsterdam.

Wallahi, waa actually surprising a country so large is outshone by the UK. Canada is really stifled by how icy and uninhabitable much of its land basically is.
Exactly, Toronto isn’t even the financial hub in North America, and Toronto is like a small village/tuulo compared to the mega global financial city of London. U.K. completely on a level above Canada in pretty much everything apart from land, which anyways the British King Charles owns 🤣🤣🤣. Canada is irrelevant in the world of geo politics, are too weak military, so they have to rely on daddy USA to protect them🤣🤣🤣🤣. Unbelievable.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

America is just really "corrupt" and poorly redistributes wealth while pumping way more into its military than welfare like Canada or Europe but in terms of economic, scientific and artistic output no nation on Earth remotely stands their equal even now. California alone has more than twice Canada's GDP at 3.4 trillion. Even Texas surpasses Canada at 2 trillion but both have lower incomes per capita cos, well, it wouldn't be 'Murica if that wasn't the case. Still far more millionaires and billionaires, greater ease of doing business and actually better quality health care institutions that sadly are liable to bankrupt most of its citizens.

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah
Exactly, Toronto isn’t even the financial hub in North America, and Toronto is like a small village/tuulo compared to the mega global financial city of London. U.K. completely on a level above Canada in pretty much everything apart from land, which anyways the British King Charles owns 🤣🤣🤣. Canada is irrelevant in the world of geo politics, are too weak military, so they have to rely on daddy USA to protect them🤣🤣🤣🤣. Unbelievable.
Bruh your acting like Gaajo UK is getting the spoils of what these UK billionaires make. The Tories have been dominating the UK for the last decade and at this rate you won’t even have the NHS anymore. On top of that your dollar is hitting rock bottom with soaring utility expenses. But keep boasting about “muH HiGhEr GDP” Canada has a higher GDP per capita then you guys keep riding your monarchs nuts

your about to have no electricity and have to survive a black coming soon despite the fact that your GDP is higher you niggas gotta ration electricity for the coldest winter coming soon. UK is entering third world status lmao

Average Canadian has better quality of life than Average UK person, London been global city for hundreds of years ruled by Elite Satanic Families and Freemasons, got nothing to do with Average Gaajo UK person

London absolute shithole now not even kidding

All their wealth is concentrated in London where these Somalis work in minimum wage jobs and live in council estate.Canadian Somalis actually own homes which is like being a one per center among the Somali UK community

All their wealth is concentrated in London where these Somalis work in minimum wage jobs and live in council estate.Canadian Somalis actually own homes which is like being a one per center among the Somali UK community
@Shimbiris Ask yourself how do these POC lower classes are able to afford to own homes or rent when Russian and Arab Billionaires are pouring money into real estate.

Canada is a country with untapped natural resources, and with time and as the population grows via immigration you will see Canada surpass countries like the UK and France.The future is bleak for the UK, they keep trying to reminisce in their imperial glory days which are far behind them.

Im out now but I’m pretty sure we now have a higher gdp per capita than the UK which is heavily inflated by the cash infusions by foreign billionaires

Bruh your acting like Gaajo UK is getting the spoils of what these UK billionaires make. The Tories have been dominating the UK for the last decade and at this rate you won’t even have the NHS anymore. On top of that your dollar is hitting rock bottom with soaring utility expenses. But keep boasting about “muH HiGhEr GDP” Canada has a higher GDP per capita then you guys keep riding your monarchs nuts

your about to have no electricity and have to survive a black coming soon despite the fact that your GDP is higher you niggas gotta ration electricity for the coldest winter coming soon. UK is entering third world status lmao
You have to realise that the Tory party has no chance to win the next general election. Labour will win and will change the U.K. to be even a better country for the working class people of this country.

The British pounds is still worth far far more than crap Canadian dollars lmaooooooooooooo, “Canadian dollars” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, on par with Turkish currency lmaooooo.

You Canadians keep electing the liberals snowflake Justin Trudeau who loves welcoming those Indians to Canada hahaha, Canada now turning into “Punjab of Canadelhi” with the amount of Indians flooding into your country to build up the estate industry which Canada only has hahahahaha. Canada becoming a third world country by wanting millions of Indians from India to achieve 100 million population number in Canada 2050 🤣🤣🤣.

Canada is way more expensive than the U.K., you reer Canadians getting ripped off over your shopping bills, you have no workers rights (crap vacationpaid leave 10days?🤣🤣) we get 2 months of vacation, outside of London reer U.K. be purchasing their own homes in Birmingham, Manchester, Cardif etc, while Reer Canada are getting priced out of Toronto and still getting priced out of the nearby tuulo outside of Toronto lmaooooo, now reer Canadians have no choice but to move to ‘Manitoba’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 or ‘Saskatchewan’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 some unknown gaajo place that’s sooo far away hahahaha, I actually feel sorry for reer Canada, move to the USA.