United Kingdom's GDP: 2.708 trillion USD
Canada's GDP: 1.643 trillion USD
United Kingdom's GNI: 47,620 PPP dollars
Canada's GNI: 47,500 PPP dollars
United Kingdom's population: 67.22 million
Canada's population: 38.01 million
Number of British Billionaires: 177
Number of Canadian Billionaires: 53

I'm afraid the stats, as of 2020, do not bear fruit for reer Henny, walaalkay. Weirdly enough, that island is actually richer and more populous than Canada and London outshines Toronto by far as a global financial center, being on par with NYC and Tokyo. London is number 2 whereas Toronto is number 22 and behind cities like Dubai and Amsterdam.

Wallahi, waa actually surprising a country so large is outshone by the UK. Canada is really stifled by how icy and uninhabitable much of its land basically is.

-You make shit up and act smart when your shit claims can't stand up to scrutiny. The GDP differences is due to the population differences. While Canada may have a bigger land, its population is half of UK. '

Source: https://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Canada/United-Kingdom/Economy

1664155551279.png

1664155662138.png

Despite its small population, Canada is far outwitting UK.

Stop deflecting, that's the UK.
Canada is a cold deserted wasteland, reer Canadians have lost their daqhaan Deen and discipline. They are by far the worst Somali diaspora. Reer Canadians drink hennesssy a alcohol 🤦🏾‍♂️, they be killing each other like it’s the good old days of 1991 Mogadishu in Toronto, Ottawa, Calgary and other boring Canadians tuulos. Here in the U.K., reer U.K. we can speak somali, we take Islam seriously and we stick together. Reer Canada are shambles rn, what makes you think reer Canadians who live in places like Dixon 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏾‍♂️ will prosper? Come on man. Fix up.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The next election is two years away (could be anytime) and the Tory party will 100 percent lose, and will not be in power again for a long time. Labour will win and will improve the U.K. dramatically, the pound will go up etc.
You’re expecting miracles. We can’t survive economically two more years of this government. There’s going to be mass revolts. Labour won’t be able to fix the finances after what this lot have done. They won’t rejoin the EU, which itself is struggling (far right Italy now and Scholz the most unpopular German leader ever). They won’t be able to pay off the interest payments on these debts once they’re hiked to 7%. They won’t be able to reverse the currency slide as everyone is going to buy the dollar given we’re in a recession.

Europe is finished. Needs a miracle to save this foresaken place now.

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
We haven’t got Somalis shooting each other up ffs. Y’all are the worst in the world.
Somalis stabbing eachother up in west london but u wanna get on our backs lol. UK is a depleting country bunch of ignorant fucks that still think they’re relevant dis ain’t the 1500s my g😂😂😂

You’re expecting miracles. We can’t survive economically two more years of this government. There’s going to be mass revolts. Labour won’t be able to fix the finances after what this lot have done. They won’t rejoin the EU, which itself is struggling (far right Italy now and Scholz the most unpopular German leader ever). They won’t be able to pay off the interest payments on these debts once they’re hiked to 7%. They won’t be able to reverse the currency slide as everyone is going to buy the dollar given we’re in a recession.

Europe is finished. Needs a miracle to save this foresaken place now.
Suprised people dont realize how much UK and Europe are on the brink of ultimate disaster

Unfortunately it will affect the whole world, and require a total global rest like the WEF and Global elite want, only way Europe will survive

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
-You make shit up and act smart when your shit claims can't stand up to scrutiny.

You still upset about when I proved you wrong and foolish regarding Bantus? After all this time? That's very strange and sad, walaal. That being said, I literally shared google results:

CFIqvpO.jpg

MF9ZA2Y.jpg

All the others are the same. Google "Per capita income in Canada" or what have you and you'll get the exact numbers I shared. But thanks for neurotically accusing me of lying when I didn't at all lie because of some embarrassing exchanges between us on your part from like half a year ago that you're still clearly salty about. Says more about you than me in the end.

Despite its small population, Canada is far outwitting UK.

Seems google misled me on the per capita income in particular. Good to know. Thanks. Unlike you, I'm able to admit when I make mistakes.

Last edited:
Exactly, Toronto isn’t even the financial hub in North America, and Toronto is like a small village/tuulo compared to the mega global financial city of London. U.K. completely on a level above Canada in pretty much everything apart from land, which anyways the British King Charles owns 🤣🤣🤣. Canada is irrelevant in the world of geo politics, are too weak military, so they have to rely on daddy USA to protect them🤣🤣🤣🤣. Unbelievable.

What the heck, go and see beautiful British Colombian cities such as Vancouver and Victoria and compare them with that ugly city that you called London. Kids who never see the world beyond the rats-filled London want to open their mouths.

London

These big rats are found in the houses Somalis live in London :holeup:
giant-rat-2.jpg

Vancouver

FWctixHUEAAq0kd.jpg

People who take a bucket of water when they're taking a shower have the audacity to speak

London

Those fockers are next to India when it comes to taking a shower with a bucket of water. :dead:
bucket-water-shower-benefits5-1603221646905.jpg

Vancouver

These are some of the modern Jaccuzi bathtubs in Vancouver

Lux%2B5.jpg

man-having-massage-hot-tub-spa-jacuzzi-background-89828163.jpg

It’s over for the U.K. We’ve just gotten 30% poorer this year. Our pound is collapsing. Inshallah once I’m done with my maths masters I’ll be looking for work abroad. Canada is too cold and has ruined the reputation of Somalis world wide. America it is
@Indeed even fellow reer UKS know it’s over. You’ll never own property in that cursed island despite you niggas been in the west the longest and the first.
Canada is a cold deserted wasteland, reer Canadians have lost their daqhaan Deen and discipline. They are by far the worst Somali diaspora. Reer Canadians drink hennesssy a alcohol 🤦🏾‍♂️, they be killing each other like it’s the good old days of 1991 Mogadishu in Toronto, Ottawa, Calgary and other boring Canadians tuulos. Here in the U.K., reer U.K. we can speak somali, we take Islam seriously and we stick together. Reer Canada are shambles rn, what makes you think reer Canadians who live in places like Dixon 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏾‍♂️ will prosper? Come on man. Fix up.

What the heck, go and see beautiful British Colombian cities such as Vancouver and Victoria and compare them with that ugly city that you called London. Kids who never see the world beyond the rats-filled London want to open their mouths.

London

giant-rat-2.jpg

Vancouver

FWctixHUEAAq0kd.jpg

People who take a bucket of water when they're taking a shower have the audacity to speak

London

Those fockers are next to India when it comes to taking a shower with a bucket of water. :dead:

Vancouver

Lux%2B5.jpg

No way that first pic with Rat is real, City needs to be nuked if creatures like that live there

And it's not even close
What's wrong with Hennessey, it goes down easy.

London

giant-rat-2.jpg

Vancouver

FWctixHUEAAq0kd.jpg

London

Vancouver

Lux%2B5.jpg

Of course you want to show the good side of Vancouver, but the reality on the ground will show the true face of Vancouver. Vancouver I city that’s is known by “tent city”, a city where homelessness is rife, with mass poverty and crime. You can’t compare any of your Canadians tuulos to the mega city of London. No comparison whatsoever, London is compared with New York, Tokyo, Paris not some tuulo irrelevant towns like Toronto and Vancouver.

Attachments

• 1CB950D5-8DA6-433C-98DD-620202984F3C.jpeg
    1CB950D5-8DA6-433C-98DD-620202984F3C.jpeg
    463.9 KB · Views: 43
  • A14AD55D-D477-4A08-B80B-B3F88EF86B96.jpeg
    A14AD55D-D477-4A08-B80B-B3F88EF86B96.jpeg
    726.6 KB · Views: 43
  • EE7B75C3-F7CE-4D5F-B58F-9E6F68D502FE.jpeg
    EE7B75C3-F7CE-4D5F-B58F-9E6F68D502FE.jpeg
    489.8 KB · Views: 56

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Of course you want to show the good side of Vancouver, but the reality on the ground will show the true face of Vancouver. Vancouver I city that’s is known by “tent city”, a city where homelessness is rife, with mass poverty and crime. You can’t compare any of your Canadians tuulos to the mega city of London. No comparison whatsoever, London is compared with New York, Tokyo, Paris not some tuulo irrelevant towns like Toronto and Vancouver.
Looks like a Kenyan slum

You still upset about when I proved you wrong and foolish regarding Bantus? After all this time? That's very strange and sad, walaal. That being said, I literally shared google results:

CFIqvpO.jpg

MF9ZA2Y.jpg

All the others are the same. Google "Per capita income in Canada" or what have you and you'll get the exact numbers I shared. But thanks for neurotically accusing me of lying when I didn't at all lie because of some embarrassing exchanges between us on your part from like half a year ago that you're still clearly salty about. Says more about you than me in the end.

Seems google misled me on the per capita income in particular. Good to know. Thanks. Unlike you, I'm able to admit when I make mistakes.

Nigga trying to divert attention. You did not disprove anything in that thread. But I am now focusing on your false claims. The GDP difference is only due to differences in population size differences. UK has twice the population size of Canada. But every other metrics, Canada is beating UK.

1664158084847.png

Population below poverty line, UK's poverty line is 49% higher than Canada 👇

1664158183358.png

Inflation, UK's 'sicir-barar' is 87% higher than Canada.

1664158322677.png

Life expectancy and Quality of Healthcare

1664158731547.png

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
We working on it bro, just remember who the #1 global superpower before insulting Beesha U.S 🙏🏾

The only thing that will save the US from irrelevancy in the next few decades is AOC.

China or Russia aren’t threats to the US, the real threat is each individual nation becoming richer and more powerful.

Trending

Latest posts