UK vs Canada

@Shimbiris Ask yourself how do these POC lower classes are able to afford to own homes or rent when Russian and Arab Billionaires are pouring money into real estate.

Canada is a country with untapped natural resources, and with time and as the population grows via immigration you will see Canada surpass countries like the UK and France.The future is bleak for the UK, they keep trying to reminisce in their imperial glory days which are far behind them.

Im out now but I’m pretty sure we now have a higher gdp per capita than the UK which is heavily inflated by the cash infusions by foreign billionaires
Imagine your country of Canada relies on real estate. Those Chinese, Russian etc be purchasing your real estate to prop up the only industry Canada has, real estate. Those Chinese etc be purchasing those houses for investment etc while pricing out Canadians especially reer Toronto. Imagine if the real estate bubble collapse? (which will one day) your whole Canadian economy will collapse 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣,then you will beg your master daddy usa to save you, but they won’t.

Canada is barely top 10 richest country in the world as well lmaoooo, the U.K. is the top 5 richest country in the world in 2022 while Canada barely into top ten at 9th.

Last edited:

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Get healthcare before you start drawing comparisons.

Compare yourself to Somalia.
US compared to Somalia? Really? If you have a little bit of money and are financially stable, US is the best place to be. Canada and UK are treadmill countries with a high floor and (very) low ceiling.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
US compared to Somalia? Really? If you have a little bit of money and are financially stable, US is the best place to be. Canada and UK are treadmill countries with a high floor and (very) low ceiling.

Same with Somalia, if you have a lot of money, you’re a king.

Doesn’t change the fact that I can die a gruesome death anywhere at anytime just like in America.

USA is only good if you are rich, if you ain’t rich like 90 percent of the USA population are worse off than reer Europe, there’s basically no middle class anymore in the USA.

The middle class americans be keeping getting squeezed to the bone. In the 1950s-1990s america was truly the best country in the world as middle class American back then were actually living a great standard of living etc, prime years of America. Now america isn’t good for the average worker, better to be in Europe since 2000s.

The corporations owns politicians and the president has no power, it’s basically the United States of corporations a big gigantic business, rather than a country. But I still prefer living in USA than Canada, at least there’s some cheap real estate in USA, plus the wages are much higher. Canada has american toxic long work hours with low European salary, basically worse of both worlds.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Same with Somalia, if you have a lot of money, you’re a king.

Doesn’t change the fact that I can die a gruesome death anywhere at anytime just like in America.
A gruesome death? You can die a gruesome death in Saskatchewan and Toronto or in London. Somalia is a country with massive potential that I’ll consider moving to but not just yet

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
A gruesome death? You can die a gruesome death in Saskatchewan and Toronto or in London. Somalia is a country with massive potential that I’ll consider moving to but not just yet

Nah, you’re much more likely to die a gruesome death in America than in any of the other locations you listed.

In London, which knives are the number 1 weapon, there is less knife violence statistically than NYC which uses knives as a secondary weapon to guns.

That is the craziest statistic and changed my opinion on America.

:dead:

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Nah, you’re much more likely to die a gruesome death in America than in any of the other locations you listed.

In London, which knives are the number 1 weapon, there is less knife violence statistically than NYC which uses knives as a secondary weapon to guns.

That is the craziest statistic and changed my opinion on America.

You do realize that the overwhelming majority of murders involve people who know one another? A country of over 350m will have way more of everything

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Wow that must be crazy, I assume you are talking about Sydney, Melbourne etc?

Yeah but even in smaller cities it’s still really expensive.

There are a lot of government policies to help people get home loans in Australia so it’s not like you’re completely locked out.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
It’s over for the U.K. We’ve just gotten 30% poorer this year. Our pound is collapsing. Inshallah once I’m done with my maths masters I’ll be looking for work abroad. Canada is too cold and has ruined the reputation of Somalis world wide. America it is

It’s over for the U.K. We’ve just gotten 30% poorer this year. Our pound is collapsing. Inshallah once I’m done with my maths masters I’ll be looking for work abroad. Canada is too cold and has ruined the reputation of Somalis world wide. America it is
The next election is two years away (could be anytime) and the Tory party will 100 percent lose, and will not be in power again for a long time. Labour will win and will improve the U.K. dramatically, the pound will go up etc.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Imagine your parents struggling beyond all possibility for them to make a life in the UK.

All for their son to say, f*ck that I wanna go to white Somalia (America).

I’d be so pissed if my kid said that. You better get a job at the UN, Wall Street or in Hollywood to justify moving to that place.

Trending