UK street asker asks “WHAT NATIONALITY U WLDNT DATE”, chick says “Somalis, their boys got big asses”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, Some of you lot reer Uk are cool, but there is parasites/infections among you that gives the Somali people an insult/embarrassment. Every/most UK What nationality wynd youtube video has Somali in it? I mean how comes things are turning out that bad. Could you explain it a little bit. Is it some kinda jealousy shit or what?
west london malis are cool and a couple mali endz in north and east the rest are just victimes espacially in south can't talk for the rest of the uk but there's a mali hood in brum called small heath

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Few months ago I was at my gym’s basketball court. There was this kid, about 19-22. Walahi bilahi the guy had hips like a girl and bum like a full blown woman. The black dudes on the court kept laughing and making jokes about him. He wasn’t athletic but it seemed as if the family pushed him to lose it and that he needed to go to the gym. When he ran he even ran like a girl. The guys guarding him left him alone. At that moment, the great @waraabe’s epic thread came to my mind.

VixR

Veritas
I got a tight ass do you like themz :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Reer UK is always getting bullied :pachah1:
A tight ass on a guy is a good thing, but it seems we’re talking massive donks from the way ppl talk about it on here lol I’m dying to see wtf’s up y’know?

A tight ass on a guy is a good thing, but it seems we’re talking massive donks from the way ppl talk about it on here lol I’m dying to see wtf’s up y’know?

I have no idea and i don't want to delve into someone's posterior lool.

But you seem like a curious cat, or maybe you want to squeeze one :ftw9nwa:

VixR

Veritas
I have no idea and i don't want to delve into someone's posterior lool.

But you seem like a curious cat, or maybe you want to squeeze one :ftw9nwa:
Mostly I just want to see. But I’m not above squeezing a well rounded ass, with permission from its voluptuous owner ofc.

VixR

Veritas
You got permission to squeeze mine anytime
You said it was tight, that disqualifies you?:icon lol:

I’m talking a fat ass on a guy.

Lady in the video seems to think of it a hindrance. But I’m having a hard time even imagining it, cuz men usually have negative ass, very few among them can boast a tight ass, so a really fat ass is something, or maybe my imagination is running wild

You said it was tight, that disqualifies you?:icon lol:

I’m talking a fat ass on a guy.

Lady in the video seems to think of it a hindrance. But I’m having a hard time even imagining it, cuz men usually have negative ass, very few among them can boast a tight ass, so a really fat ass is something, or maybe my imagination is running wild

Your imagination is running wild :ftw9nwa: , and the offer still stands

A lot of Somalis also have bad posture, a sort of forward head posture and and anterior pelvic tilt. This is common only in the west, back home this look does not exist.

It's basically the soft food, creating mouth breathing long faces and bad posture forcing the buttocks to stick out. It is the western high nutrition soft food that does not require a lot of chewing.

Also many western Somalis have allergies that lead to mouth breathing, bad posture and the above issues.

Even though many Somalis back home have the mouth breathing issue, they tend to be slim due to the heat. They also get a good amount of vitamin D, allowing them to have better hormonal profile and better slimmer bodies.

e6acfb_70be712bcde04399ac3c53c5cfa231c7~mv2.jpg

Anterior%20Pelvic%20Tilt%20Guide%20and%20Treatment.jpg

biggest troll ever.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
In a calm orderly fashionable way admit it reer UK you are number one laughing stock in the great land called united cuckdom you hold the medal you are the champion heck even beating the lowest gypsies i should do a rap song dedicating to yall might reach number 1 in the uk charts :liberaltears:

She's insecure because her ass concave.
:chrisfreshhah:
Another ugly ass nigga at 5:30 came for Xalimo foreheads too. It's always the busted rats coming for Somalis.
HE WOULD LOOKED PRETTY SOMALI IF HE WAS NOT WEARING THOSE EARRINGS:ayaanswag:! RIGHT??

he has that skinny farax face wallahi:siilaanyolaugh: that somali girls hate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending