UK street asker asks “WHAT NATIONALITY U WLDNT DATE”, chick says “Somalis, their boys got big asses”

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's insecure because her ass concave.
:chrisfreshhah:
Another ugly ass nigga at 5:30 came for Xalimo foreheads too. It's always the busted rats coming for Somalis.

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Reer at it U.K again. A community that is looked down upon. :kanyeshrug:

The ugly bumless Iranian chick is only saying that because somali girls on twitter started the false rumours about somali guys having big bums.

But seriously @R.Kelly, you've lately been posting nothing but anti-Somali men threads. You better stop with the cuckery shit.

Last edited:
gorilla.PNG

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
They have mad cuqdad for UK bro i knew couple in hargeisa from toronto they used to be calm but these sspot lot are just weirdos
Tbh, Some of you lot reer Uk are cool, but there is parasites/infections among you that gives the Somali people an insult/embarrassment. Every/most UK What nationality wynd youtube video has Somali in it? I mean how comes things are turning out that bad. Could you explain it a little bit. Is it some kinda jealousy shit or what?

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
“Street asker”

Couldn’t you have found a better word than that

:siilaanyolaugh:

Tbh, Some of you lot reer Uk are cool, but there is parasites/infections among you that gives the Somali people an insult/embarrassment. Every/most UK What nationality wynd youtube video has Somali in it? I mean how comes things are turning out that bad. Could you explain it a little bit. Is it some kinda jealousy shit or what?
I dont care for somali people i only care about my family and friends theres more than 20million somalis worlwide idgaf about random somalis mistakes it doesnt embarress me bro

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I dont care for somali people i only care about my family and friends theres more than 20million somalis worlwide idgaf about random somalis mistakes it doesnt embarress me bro
Ok. We're good then if you feel that way. Seems like there are more proud people of their heritage than Me and you. I actually dgaf about who embarasses who?, but It's just my observation that em who gets insulted come from Uk.

Ok. We're good then if you feel that way. Seems like there are more proud people of their heritage than Me and you. I actually dgaf about who embarasses who?, but It's just my observation that em who gets insulted come from Uk.
Somali people just stand out is all, people hate what they can’t understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending