UK street asker asks “WHAT NATIONALITY U WLDNT DATE”, chick says “Somalis, their boys got big asses”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. We're good then if you feel that way. Seems like there are more proud people of their heritage than Me and you. I actually dgaf about who embarasses who?, but It's just my observation that em who gets insulted come from Uk.
UK Somalis get targeted because we do not assimilate with the ajnabi too much thats why they are confused this brings alot of backchatting online it doesnt mean much bro dont dwell on it too long

VixR

Veritas
Where can I find an Abdi with a big butt, cuz it’s mentioned so often here but yet to see one

A lot of Somalis also have bad posture, a sort of forward head posture and and anterior pelvic tilt. This is common only in the west, back home this look does not exist.

It's basically the soft food, creating mouth breathing long faces and bad posture forcing the buttocks to stick out. It is the western high nutrition soft food that does not require a lot of chewing.

Also many western Somalis have allergies that lead to mouth breathing, bad posture and the above issues.

Even though many Somalis back home have the mouth breathing issue, they tend to be slim due to the heat. They also get a good amount of vitamin D, allowing them to have better hormonal profile and better slimmer bodies.

e6acfb_70be712bcde04399ac3c53c5cfa231c7~mv2.jpg

Anterior%20Pelvic%20Tilt%20Guide%20and%20Treatment.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending