UK Somalis soo gala why are UK Somalis leaving Uk for other West Euro countries?

I think the real reason for that mass migration of European Somalis to the UK was that they were chasing the Somali community (more in the UK).

I don't think it was for socioeconomic reasons.
Possibly that as well sxb however the majority of eu somalis were hawiye and the first migrants to the uk were from somaliland

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Djiboutians love France. Ironically, she is also Djiboutian. Just like that previous French Somali (the user 4head). :lol:

It makes sense since most most can speak French fluently. They tend to integrate much better as well . I’ve met Somalis who have been in countries like Holland and Germany for 2 decades and still can’t speak the country’s language properly . :mindblown:

It makes sense since most most can speak French fluently. They tend to integrate much better as well . I’ve met Somalis who have been in countries like Holland and Germany for 2 decades and still can’t speak the country’s language properly . :mindblown:

German is hard. I had to learn that in school. 5 years later it's an epic fail. Even my Latin classes weren't as hard.

I heard there are Somalis who go to Switzerland as well.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
German is hard. I had to learn that in school. 5 years later it's an epic fail. Even my Latin classes weren't as hard.

I heard there are Somalis who go to Switzerland as well.

German is a beautiful language, people, civilization and culture.

It’s a damn shame what Germany has turned into.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Why are they going back to other Western Euro countries. Some are moving without preparing anything then come to the municipality demanding a house. It doesn't work like that,

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
A lot of Somalis left their EU countries to come to the UK for two main reasons
1)the Somali community in the UK &
2) opportunities
Some EU countries are far more racist and you have to integrate with the cadaans(our neighbour from Norway tells us this all the time), so you essentially become like them. I doubt the numbers moving back again to those countries are high. I’d rather live in the UK(alhamdulilah) than some of those countries:yloezpe:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
The poor are being pushed out of London, government being hard on benefits, people following the one that already left, leave before it becomes difficult to travel out. The feel the brunt of the volatility of the going in the uk

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
The poor are being pushed out of London, government being hard on benefits, people following the one that already left, leave before it becomes difficult to travel out. The feel the brunt of the volatility of the going in the uk
Gangs are the worst, wallahi you can't go anywhere without one skinny yute asking you from what ends your from.

Trending