UK Somalis soo gala why are UK Somalis leaving Uk for other West Euro countries?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
It might be Euro Somalis who moved there leaving because of Brexit possibly cancelling their stay there.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
The welfare benefits have been cut down so low IQ zoos are returning to their original euro nations (holland, scandinavia) which now have a more favourable welfare system :francis:
Wow I never heard this one. Is this true guys?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
It might be Euro Somalis who moved there leaving because of Brexit possibly cancelling their stay there.
Yes I heard about the Brexit one, but couldn't these Somalis have attained the British citizenship.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
We are leaving this country, we got tired of tucking a mindi under our tracksuits every single day. In sha allah khair we home bound.

It is definitely European Somalis.

British Somalis are content w/ their sinking ship. I can't blame them either. Migrating to anglophone countries is much easier than the reverse.

The welfare benefits have been cut down so low IQ zoos are returning to their original euro nations (holland, scandinavia) which now have a more favourable welfare system :francis:

Erm why would anyone do that after spending more than a decade away and forgotten the language lol :faysalwtf:

Apollo

VIP

Never understood why anybody would leave Scandinavia if they are dependent on state support. Scandi countries have the most extensive welfare system.

It was always higher than the UK one, even in the early 2000s when they moved.

Never understood why anybody would leave Scandinavia if they are dependent on state support. Scandi countries have the most extensive welfare system.

It was always higher than the UK one, even in the early 2000s when they moved.
They left as there is a stronger Muslim community here. There is a halal chicken shop in every corner every where. Plus English is the first language of the world, there are more opportunities to move up class wise etc

Apollo

VIP
They left as there is a stronger Muslim community here. There is a halal chicken shop in every corner every where. Plus English is the first language of the world, there are more opportunities to move up class wise etc

I think the real reason for that mass migration of European Somalis to the UK was that they were chasing the Somali community (more in the UK).

I don't think it was for socioeconomic reasons.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
My fellow UK Somalis ! I welcome you with open arms in France with my croissants, baguette and hot chocolate. Bienvenue, willkommen, welcome.

They are not interested in countries like France, Italy etc .

The countries geeljires love are Holland, Germany and the Scandinavian countries. There is more ceyr there .

Apollo

VIP
They are not interested in countries like France, Italy etc .

The countries geeljires love are Holland, Germany and the Scandinavian countries. There is more ceyr there .

Djiboutians love France. Ironically, she is also Djiboutian. Just like that previous French Somali (the user 4head). :lol: