UK Somalis randomly attack Somali Canadians but I put them in their place

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really consider Somalis living in Kenya, Ethiopia, Djibouti, Yemen as immigrants.
They are just stretching their legs.

In Ethiopia Somalis are ethnic who live in their land Ogaden, same in Kenya NFP, and old name of djbouti was French Somaliland. Those lands are part of great Somalia we should not forget these facts.

Last edited:
South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Chile, Argentina, Malaysia, Brunei.

All rich countries, yet they don't seem to want to import tons of refugees like Westerners do.

I honestly can't explain why Western countries do what they do. Perhaps it's a plot by the Jews to get back at the White Goy. Who knows. :ftw9nwa::ulachen001:

No because of horrible crimes of scramble for Africa, great Somalia is evidence of their colonial history. The massacres, genciodes, ........... Even till today we (Africa, Asia) are under neocolonial, leting couple thousands of refugees to Europe is Peanuts compared to their theft.

Last edited:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Pakistanis and Bangladeshis in Birmingham voted #Brexit. Most Somalis in Birmingham are from Scandinavia, Holland, etc.

Hehe your Paki masters don't respect you. They bully you and look down on you. You should be like me. I have broken a Pakis nose and made him bleed and he told his Indian friend "my head hurts" lol the Somali diaspora doesn't expect you to defend yourselves from Paki bullying hehe

AJ. Are you Somali? If yes, why you against so much about your own community?

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Kkk now you're just taking the piss lol Pakistanis don't respect Somalis in Birmingham ku yeh loooooooooooool are you dumb????? They kiss our feet the curry munchers

Pakistani are low class. Plus Bangali. They like to hung around with us by force and we not interested them. And this guy makes Somalis low class. Walaahi waa yaab iyo amakaab.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
@AbdiJohnson Sxb inaa intaas dhaantaa umaleenayey. How come you said Pakistanis are masters, while you know that they are cow fuckers?

This is the reason why Google search randomly catch such a propaganda you created every time. Waar ninyahow this is not good for you. isku xishoo

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
@AbdiJohnson you are a big time troll. No Silly paki or asian bully Somalis. It's the other way around. Somalis gangs also bully black gangs, they always have beef and respect Somalis. They target little Somali youths to try and get back but when it comes down to it they know they aint shxt.

But one thing Somalis do here is rob other Somalis whether it's girl, boy, old woman, old man etc. It's so fucked up especially in Somali populated areas. They have no xishood or respect. Nacala ku taal. But please stop with the lies.:mybusiness:

Pakistanis and Bangladeshis in Birmingham voted #Brexit. Most Somalis in Birmingham are from Scandinavia, Holland, etc.
:mjlol:

Horta all I hear from birmgham is they have a massive unemployment problem. Same with leicester. People there just have kids and live off dole. Girls just wait to get married, guys cant afford marriage. So you see quite a few older girls still single. In london most have jobs but problem here is job security

Apollo

VIP
:mjlol:

Horta all I hear from birmgham is they have a massive unemployment problem. Same with leicester. People there just have kids and live off dole. Girls just wait to get married, guys cant afford marriage. So you see quite a few older girls still single. In london most have jobs but problem here is job security

In London you have many grown ass Somalis still living with their parents because they can't afford the free market rent. I know several Somalis who live with 10 relatives in a small London house.

Not the best place either.

In London you have many grown ass Somalis still living with their parents because they can't afford the free market rent. I know several Somalis who live with 10 relatives in a small London house.

Not the best place either.

You 100% correct. you get a bedroom for like 500 pounds a month and its like a 4bedroom turned into 8. 3 bedroom house is like £1300 month. So its crazy. It seems the choice either move to somewhere birmingham and get house but not job, or job in london but pay like 65% of your wage to rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending